Can't Pay, Won't Pay - new series

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

not disagreeing but if the producers of the television programme mae it clear that these people only get work only after certain hoops are jumped through and had a reference toa debt advice charity when they run the end credits people watching would be better informed and some people helped to avoid being in the next series.

I shout at the telly when I see the kevlar cowboys asking people to get friends or relatives to pay up because they have nothing to seize for example.

not disagreeing but if the producers of the television programme mae it clear that these people only get work only after certain hoops are jumped through and had a reference toa debt advice charity when they run the end credits people watching would be better informed and some people helped to avoid being in the next series.

I shout at the telly when I see the kevlar cowboys asking people to get friends or relatives to pay up because they have nothing to seize for example.

it is called pure and simple HARRASEMENT

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

I remember Harriet Harman stating that , if it was her who was owed money, she would feel justified in making any action including kicking someone's door in, to recover it. This was in 2007 in one of the forced entry debates.

This is the problem, we all feel justified in our actions, how that manifests, just depends on which side of the fence you are on.

That is why I never say I am on the side of either party, we have rules and laws to restrict our instinctual responses, if anything I am on the side of these.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• 2 weeks later...

latest episode I saw they entered a property in Corby and found that the person on the writ no longer lived there so they went to a different address and told the person that they had the right to enter and take control of goods at the unlisted address becasue they wre HCEA's.

Where did they get that idea from? Just a lie to the uninitiated or do they believe it themselves?

latest episode I saw they entered a property in Corby and found that the person on the writ no longer lived there so they went to a different address and told the person that they had the right to enter and take control of goods at the unlisted address becasue they wre HCEA's.

Where did they get that idea from? Just a lie to the uninitiated or do they believe it themselves?

They lied they just want the money. I wouldn't put it past the DCBL clowns to try to make a new occupant of an address pay for the debt of a previous occupant as the debt is "Registered at the address" on their writ. Love them to try that one on camera, rope, enough etc.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

what the 1800's...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've noticed that at the end it says something like procedures were correct at time of filming

They lied, that disclaimer is their get out of jail free card.

@ DX "what the 1800's..."

More like the 1200's King John the Sheriff of Nottingham et al DX.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Last nights episode featuring father and son tag team Del and Dael (his spelling not mine)

tell a debtor who rented a room in his mate's house that they could take any goods in the property including his mate's stuff from the non rented rooms if he didn't pay up.

They then stayed in the house refusing to leave while he went to his Mum's to see if he could get some money and she wasn't in.

The pair of idiots left with nothing after pushing him to verbally agree to paying £500 a month on a £2k debt

- yeah that would work seeing as he was unemployed and penniless living off his friends kindness.

the end credits stated that the debtor failed to pay and the case was now closed Can't Pay Won't Pay and Can't Get Blood Out Of A Stone eh DCBL!

Can someone tell me where my paragraphs go when I post?

Has anyone ever thought that anyone featured on these programmes must be legally entitled to CH5's standard fee for appearing on their programmes. If they are not getting paid, there is no reason why they should agree to be filmed.

Perhaps they should be asking for a fee equal to the amount of debt being chased or they refuse permission to be filmed. If they could not be filmed, there would be no programme.

Last nights episode featuring father and son tag team Del and Dael (his spelling not mine)

tell a debtor who rented a room in his mate's house that they could take any goods in the property including his mate's stuff from the non rented rooms if he didn't pay up.

They then stayed in the house refusing to leave while he went to his Mum's to see if he could get some money and she wasn't in.

The pair of idiots left with nothing after pushing him to verbally agree to paying £500 a month on a £2k debt

- yeah that would work seeing as he was unemployed and penniless living off his friends kindness.

the end credits stated that the debtor failed to pay and the case was now closed Can't Pay Won't Pay and Can't Get Blood Out Of A Stone eh DCBL!

Can someone tell me where my paragraphs go when I post?

Not exactly unemployed, he was running a car sales business and conning people like we get on the car section on here. He conned the bailiffs ok.

Has anyone ever thought that anyone featured on these programmes must be legally entitled to CH5's standard fee for appearing on their programmes. If they are not getting paid, there is no reason why they should agree to be filmed.

Perhaps they should be asking for a fee equal to the amount of debt being chased or they refuse permission to be filmed. If they could not be filmed, there would be no programme.

It's not much, I was asked to be interviewed on a CH5 program which featured a number of my CCTV clips (I declined) and the offer was £300 non negotiable. I gave authority for my clips to be used but no payment was offered for those.

Dell and Dael at it again last night, debtor lives with new GF in her flat, owns nothing of value, EA arrive and say they can take all possessions in flat unless GF proves they are her belongings by producing receipts for items some years old - utter lies, these two idiots need to be prosecuted.

Dell and Dael at it again last night, debtor lives with new GF in her flat, owns nothing of value, EA arrive and say they can take all possessions in flat unless GF proves they are her belongings by producing receipts for items some years old - utter lies, these two idiots need to be prosecuted.

Sadly they won't be until the ghastly pair actually clear out her flat and remove exempt items, even then the police would cry civil and the EA's would cry "Obstruction" as all the seating is taken away and the GF tries to stop them. Camera fades to debtor and GF sat on the floor of an empty room.

Wrong or not (I don't know) it got the required result.

Last night's program showed Del and Dael at it again, forcing another 3rd party (Mother of the debtor) to sign up to a payment agreement for someone else's debt using lies and intimidation saying they could take items from the home the debtor was living in when they had the mother telling them the daughter owned nothing other than her clothes. DISGRACEFUL.

• 1 month later...

Last night's episode, two new EA's, debtor stupidly lets them in then lies about who she is, gets found out then the two clowns tell her they can take everything in the home for a £6k debt from a no win no fee claims company that conned her into taking action on her behalf which she then discontinued, debtor is upset and borrows money from a friend. More lies and intimidation from these clowns, she was broke and there was nothing of value in the home and she had a young child, they even told her they could take her furniture.

about time for mass action against antiquated so called Justice policies on mass, we are back to the 17 th century

Enforcement and clowns like the DCBL mob belong in the 13th Century with King John and the Sheriff of Nottingham. Time for their lies to be tested, especially as they threatened on camera to sieze and sell exempt items.