BankFodder BankFodder

haldeman

Cabot/Restons Claim Form - old cap1 card 'debt'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1070 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys

I'm still battling it out with Restons and this is their latest salvo.

It sounds like nonsense to argue that the prescribed terms were on the back of the form.

We're talking nearly 20 years ago and I have no recollection about the form at all,

but would have thought that if anything was on the back of an application form it would be generic terms and conditions and not the prescribed terms.

I'm unsure about the reference to the 2004 regulations however.

Any thoughts on how I should respond would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all that you do.

Restons Scan.pdf

Well good luck with that on an agreement from 1998...if they are convinced its an enforceable agreement...better let them make application to proceed...its only taken them 6 months to consider since you submitted your defence.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

one little note

don't write to them ever.

it simply invites letter tennis!!

and makes them think their willy waving is working.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

I desperately want to avoid a CCJ, so am a bit paranoid about dealing with them. What happens if they resume the court action? Do I get the chance to respond?

Many thanks

I desperately want to avoid a CCJ, so am a bit paranoid about dealing with them. What happens if they resume the court action? Do I get the chance to respond?

Many thanks

Yes

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread