Arrows/Reston claimform - old egg loan

Koyem
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tell Restons it would be nice to be informed and to confirm it in writing.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they do this even if there is court order to pay to reston? The other solicitor is no t answering

I called the new solicitor several times but they were not nswering

They have a payment portal......

https://portal.tridentsolicitors.co.uk/make-a-payment/

But make an enquiry first through the portal to confirm that they are now handling your payments......good old Restons for you... drop you high and  dry without even a letter explaining or saying goodbye we dont want your money now..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

obv another group of employees needs to book their family holidays on the free money these bogus claims gander..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry Andy it was Dryden's solicitor and miss heart what the message on the phone said. If they wont reply can they now say that i miss a payment. Thanks

I just went in there and check ang my reference from reston is invalid with them so i cannot contnue

Unfortunately we cannot verify your account using the details that you have provided us with.

Tried this one ...

https://www.drydensfairfax.com/

How can i get my referrence number from this new solicor as all thier numbers if i call it goes straight to auttomated payment. I email Reston 3 times but they didnt reply. My payment is due evry 15th of the month so i just don't know what to do at the moment. Thanks for any advice

Try ringing Arrow and explain what Restons have and have not done......and your reference number fails to work on Dryden's pay portal.

http://www.arrowglobal.net/

Thank you very much Andyorch.

I called Arrow and they told me that my account is back with them and not with Drydens. They said that they close most of their account with Reston and Reston should have informed me when they transferred my account back to Arrow. I have set up a standing order with them now. Again thank you.

• 1 year later...

I had this topic before  Arrows/Reston claimform - old egg loan and I lost to Arrow Global.

I claimed PPI for this and was granted by Canada Square way back July 2017.

They did not give me the full amount and they had transferred 242.82 to Moorgate but at that time they were not the one dealing with my account it was already Arrow

global.

I had a confirmation letter from Canada Square about the amount they transfer and on their letter they confirmed that they have contacted Moorgate and Moorgate confirmed that they are chasing Arrow Global to transfer the adjustment to them.

I contacted Moorgate several times but they didn't reply.

I manage to get in touch with them 3-4 weeks ago and they said that they deal with it internally and they cannot disclosed.

I contacted arrow Global and they confirm that they didn't receive the amount and that all correspondence now to be sent Drydens Fairfox.

I just want to know how can I get the money from Moorgate or how can they transfer it to Drydens.

Thanks again and more power.

the money should not be going to any fleecers  ITS YOUR Canadian square are wrong to pay a DCA.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

tell CQ you want the money

they've been pulled up on paying debt buyers time and time again here on PPI reclaims.

did you do it yourself or use a CMC?

and they

the payment of PPI reclaim should go to YOU not the debt buyer.

CQ are wrong

they know they are wrong

they have been castigated by the FOS and the FCA numerous times for repaying PPI reclaims to a third party.

how long ago was this reclaim/missing refund payment made?

dx

and they

oh yes I see this was answered before by andyorch 2 yrs ago when you asked before..

what was the total PPI reclaim?

and they

you got your share?

dxa

and they

well as long as you got your share 

i'm not really sure more than 3yrs later what you can do about the missing £242 in all honesty...

and they

• 1 year later...

open

and they

Just an update from the Ombudsman

Mr XXXX' complaint about Arrow Global Limited

I sent my view on this complaint recently in which I did not uphold the complaint as I thought the issue was with Paragon Finance/IDEM, this is because I said I could not see that Arrow had received any contact from IDEM until 2019, and they had replied back to IDEM and not had a response. I also said Arrow did not seem to have clear information regarding the refund until 2020 when it was acted upon. I then raised a complaint on Mr XXX behalf with IDEM. Looking at the evidence sent from IDEM, I am changing my opinion on this case with Arrow as I do believe the error does lie with Arrow and I will explain why.

The main evidence I have had to rely on from both parties has been contact notes. Looking at contact notes from IDEM, they do show they had contacted Arrow in August 2017 as Mr XXX claims he was first told. I can also see they chased this up several times. I know Arrow’s contact notes do not show anything from 2017, but I think based on the fact IDEM’s do show chasers being sent, does indicate that on the balance of probability information was sent to Arrow, and even if the original request wasn’t sent, I would imagine that Arrow would have at least have received the chasers. The fact IDEM chased this, shows that potentially Arrow did not register this information or receive it, but I don’t think this is IDEM’s fault. IDEM’s notes then suggest that the restructure was completed in November 2017.

This restructure would indicate the account was restructured with this refund been applied, which would have been down to Arrow to do as the account was with them. IDEM’s notes show that information was received from Arrow in 2019, and I can also see a response was sent back to them. IDEM’s notes do not show any further correspondence received from Arrow. I do think from looking at the notes from both parties, the error is with Arrow based on the fact IDEM sent chasers when this was first raised and then had confirmed the restructure had been applied in November 2017. It appears the restructure was not applied at this time by Arrow as it should have been.

Based on this, I am upholding this complaint and I think Mr XXX should be refunded the interest and any other fees accrued on the amount of £242.82, from November 2017 up until the date the refund was successfully applied.

I also this Mr XXX should be awarded £55 compensation for the stress this has caused as he has been worried about where his money had gone and the inconvenience caused to him by trying to work out what has happened between the two parties.

• 2 months later...

Just a question what would happen now that Ombudsman had already decided to pay me with the interest and compensation but Arrow is ignoring the decision and it has been more than two months now that the ombudsman said that the were chasing arrow but they are not replying I thought that once the ombudsman had decided then they should follow the decision.