Arrows/Reston claimform - old egg loan

Koyem
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Judge was wrong.....as your agreement was pre April 07...but you cant win...judges lottery and probably in a rush to get to the golf course.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I just want some advise.

I applied for PPI for this account from canada and my complain was upheld,

but they deducted some money and send it to Moorgate the one dealing with my account before because they said that I still have a open account with them,

but i thought that my account is already with arrow because they are the one who get judgement on me.

I am just confused . I just want to know if this can happen?

I did emailed canada about this but I haven't got a reply yet.

Contact them and ask why have they sent it to Moorgate and not Arrow..or better still yourself...they can off set but it must be to your account...the debt.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hello Andy

I had the reply back from Canada Square Operations with regards to my PPI

they said that my loan account still owned by Moorgate and they are the one who provided the information to them in order to calculate my PPI.

So does this means that Arrow doesn't have anything to do with my account and are they just trying to own it?

I am just confused just want an advice what to do.

Should I call arrow or should I wait for a letter from Moorgate?

As per my last post Koyem...ring them (Canada Square Operations) and ask why when Arrow are now the legal owners?

In their letter they said that it is still Moorgate who owns my account and if I have any documentation or information concerning this matter and they are happy to investigate it. Should I send the letter of assignment that it was transferred to Adiems from Moorgate

No ring them up and ask .....It will save you a further 2 weeks

• 1 year later...

Hello

I just want some advice.

I lost this case and the Judge ask me to pay 100 pounds monthly.

It has been a year now and Reston wrote me a letter asking me to fill up a financial statement and had given me until the 13th of September to reply to them with my statement.They said that should I fail to comply it may result in the arrangement being cncelled and it will be open to then to advice their Client which is Arrow to continue with any recovery options available.

Can they do this to cancel my current arrangement with was decided by the Judge? What should I do abput this.

Thanks for the reply

no they cant ignore them

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no ignore them

they cant vary what the judge ordered.

shame you lost..why?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

oh yea judge lottery

and they

oh yea judge lottery

judges over paid and try and ply ignorance = they know the subject matter and legislation BUT play as if they can only so call judge what is stated to them? that is not how real jjustice is performed, the judiciary in this country went down hill years ago, barrack room justice these days per se

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hello

I just want some advice.

I lost this case and the Judge ask me to pay 100 pounds monthly.

It has been a year now and Reston wrote me a letter asking me to fill up a financial statement and had given me until the 13th of September to reply to them with my statement.They said that should I fail to comply it may result in the arrangement being cancelled and it will be open to then to advice their Client which is Arrow to continue with any recovery options available.

Can they do this to cancel my current arrangement with was decided by the Judge? What should I do abput this.

Thanks for the reply

If they wish to alter the monthly amount due..... set by the court.... they have to make application with fee for a redetermination hearing and justify with evidence why your payment should increase.....ignore them.

Andy

• 7 months later...

open

Hello

I just want some advice again. I ignored their letter last time as they wanted to change my payment amount. 

Today i just found out that they cancelled my derict debit. I called the bank and said it was reston who cancelled it. What should i do as i dont want them to say that i didnt follow what the court said as i will miss a payment this month. The bank said that they should (reston) open a new direct debot.

Tha ks again

Set up a standing order ?

Ring Pestons then and ask why they have cancelled it and to reinstate it...also email them then you have proof that they cancelled it.

I called Reston and an answering machine answered nd said that they are dealing my account anymore and this was change to trident solicitors. What should I do now?