BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1324 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Myself & my wife had up until April this year, a limited company which ceased trading at the end of October 2015 & was dissolved in April this year.

South West Water have obtained a County Court Judjment for outstanding charges for water usage before the company was dissolved, and they are adament that they are going to push for payment, even though we have informed them of the companies status.

We used our home address as the Registered address and it was the address for correspondence, but we traded from a different address, and it is the trading address which ran up the debt.

I am confident that they would be unable to pursue us personally for the money, as we are not personably liable, but would love to hear some reasurance on this, as I really don't want a bailiff calling at our home with threats etc, I think they are trying to call our bluff.

Any advice would be welcome.

Cheers