Poppy's father

Sussex Security Solutions Ltd - T/A Parking Enforcement Co NTK

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1069 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello good people

Today's the day when I've become certain that I won't be hearing from Sussex Security Solutions again or their cousins, Debt Recovery Plus Ltd. The last letter was sent mid-July and I've not heard from them since.

I'm amazed that these companies are still allowed to trade as they are utter crooks.

I teach in a prison but these parking companies, they're the REAL crooks.

Thank you so much for your support. This forum is brilliant.

If I was able to buy a paper copy of your handbook I would definitely, as it'd make a great teaching resource.

Thanks again.

I just rang the charity shop opposite the spot, and the lovely lady told me that SSS had sold the unpaid fines to a debt recovery company in Cornwall -

she didn't know the name

- who are writing to people to say they've bought the debt and now owe them.

She says they're actually not allowed to do this but that it's frightening people into paying up.

Truly shocking stuff in my view.

They are not fines.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

that will be MIL.

They are run by a bloke by the name of Alan Davies and he hasnt won a court claim and even having to turn up is an anathema to him as he gets up the judges noses with his lies.

there is no debt to sell so any court claim by MIL will fail as long as you defend it.

read the parking pranksters blog about them and learn what to say and do if they do try their luck

They're not fines, you're right. My bad. I love the Parking Prankster strapline - putting the fun back into parking.

Love him already.

I had one of my alleged claims sold on about 3 years ago. they took me to court and lost and it wasnt just the lack of proper assignment of the debt, it was also their procedural errors that meant they had no claim at all.

Last weekend I returned to this site for a purchase at a shop nearby,

the owner of the shop advised that who ever is running the site has given up trying to chase up un paid invoices and is now charging £1 for 10 mins parking as they find it easier.,

If they have the authority to do so then that is sensible, people pay for a service, know what it is they are expected to pay for and can either accept it or go elsewhere. It costs the parking company nothing to chase up miscreants either because there wont be any.

Breach of the DPA for starters. More money wasted by them.

Sarah Connor collections agent? If you dont pay we she send round the Terminator to get the money?

the creditor?

no such thing as there is no debt , they didn't lend you any money!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets