• Tweets

• Ok, I've now been up to the parking sit,e and done a drivethrough video recording with 'quick pic' photos taken at the same time, The result isn't great for some photos as there is some blurring, but it saved me risking parking up, or starting and stoping continuously.   As I'm away from home I only have my phone to operate from so the pic resizer and batch PDF I used ended up reordering everything so it is no longer in sequence. Nonetheless it's effectively showing what the site is like, and they are at least current pics. It was easier to 'batch up' all pics so some are probably redundant.   The video is quite large so I'll have to work out a way to shrink or link it.   The first PDF set here is of satnav route showing the roadway I filmed and one of the signs close up Trinity Park drivethru (1).pdf
    • that is our SB defence yes simply copy and paste it into MCOL.   dx  
    • Apologies in advance for the long post... but I’m desperate now.    I stupidly took out a log book loan a while ago thinking it was my best option. After struggling with my finances and a couple of missed payments the vehicle was repossessed. I managed to get the money together to pay my arrears and the £300 or so pounds they added on for the repo and get back on track.    After a couple of months I got a text (well, bombarded with texts) about topping my loan up which, again stupidly, I decided to do. It was actually a second loan running alongside the first.    Again I fell into arrears and the car was repossessed, again adding the £350 or so fee. I took out another loan in order to Pay get the vehicle back.    I have again fallen in to arrears and I have attempted to lodge a complaint with the company, to which they have not really acknowledged and not advised me of the FOS timescales. I took this to the FOS who advised to go back to the company and if I wasn’t satisfied go back to them. I have submitted a further complaint to them this evening.    I believe I have been let down on several points, affordability, granting of a second loan when I had struggled with the first, unfair repo charges, ignoring my attempts to make reasonable repayment proposals, extortionate fees to release my vehicle and pay for the repossession charges, amongst many other issues.    My main problem however is that I have today been contacted by the repo company who have advised they have been to my address on numerous occasions and have not sighted the vehicle. The chap told me today to speak to the lbl company to come up with a solution this week or they would report the car stolen to the police in order to have me arrested and the vehicle seized.    My mental health has taken a hammering over this (it wasn’t great in the first place, hence the reckless financial decisions) and I fear this could push me over the edge. No car, no job, no house. I know I’ve only got myself to blame but any help would be hugely appreciated.   The loan is via bill of sale however I still have the actual log book.    many thanks 
    • use pdfreducer in upload once the multipage file is compiled 
  • Our picks

Orchid47

Cabot/restons Claim Form - 2 Old Lloyds Credit Cards

No, not good. Will post a report as soon as I can. Thank you for your support with all this

Apologies this has taken so long to give you the details of the Hearing

So, at Hearing the Judge said that the Hearing was based on Probability.

It wasn't like a murder case when it was black or white, my hearing would be based on Probability

The Judge discredited the Agreement Document being illegible because he said at the time of signing I would never have signed it if it was illegible in all probability

The Barrister then mentioned section 98a and that under Section 98a Crabot can serve their own notice - she said they were not reliant on a Default Notice from the original Creditor

The Judge asked the Barrister if the Default Notice was in the correct format and had it been served correctly because all we had in Court was a Computer Screen print out

The Judge did not accept that Lloyds Bank didn't use the software package that was visible on the screen heading. He wasn't interested in this issue

He said that Restons obviously have access to Lloyds files and presented the information in the software that they used

The Judge was more interested in the Default Notice being in the correct format

The Barrister for Crabot pushed the view that they purchased the debt - not the agreement, and that I didn't have an agreement with Crabot

So, none of the above applies because I have a debt with Crabot - not an agreement

So, my defence went out the window

The Judge said he thought the case should be adjourned for 10 mins and that I should consider offering Crabot a monthly payment because if I didn't and if the case did go in my favour today that Crabot would issue their own default notice and then serve me Court Papers again and we would be back to square one

So we adjourned

I was up against a Barrister who knew exactly how to confuse the Judge and a Judge who didn't understand enough about it

Needless to say this didn't end well

I do need to thank you for your committed advice and help with this

I feel like I let you down - unfortunately because when you are put in the situation I found myself in I didn't understand the Law enough to argue against a Barrister and a Judge

Im sorry :(

You can never counter judge lottery

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

the way the law interpreted is a disgrace, law/legislation abused by many a judge and so called solicitors/Barrister, no wonder the UK is in such a mess in all areas

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

The Barrister for Crabot pushed the view that they purchased the debt - not the agreement, and that I didn't have an agreement with Crabot

So, none of the above applies because I have a debt with Crabot - not an agreement

So, my defence went out the window

You couldn't make it up could you...you sure this wasn't the chuckleheads ?

So if you didnt have an agreement...how could they issue a new default notice ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ok, I feel sick now that they pulled the wool over my eyes

probably out playing golf together today

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Just received an Interim Charging Order for the above, along with a copy N379 - Im presuming all this is normal? 

Do I need to do anything?

Its not obvious

What have they entered at point 5 Orchid ?  Joint or sole

Your  Mortgage in joint names ?  

Debt is in sole name 

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes, apart from the Mortgage Company

Do they notify the Mortgage Company, or do I have to????

Okay was just checking you didn't have a joint mortgage...nothing for you to do otherwise.