Sign in to follow this  
Ajlpreston

Minicredit- Help needed please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1070 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help with the situation I have found myself in. Back in 2012 I took a loan off Minicredit for £100, this has since increased too over £1000 with all the charges they have added. It has been passed around between Minicredit, opos and Kapama. I have looked through forums for advice and have contacted opos, I have requested a deed of assignment and a copy of the original credit agreement which I can show people. I just really need help with what too do next I'm really not sure what I am doing if I'm honest. I just want the debt off my file I don't even mind paying them a smaller amount but they are so hard too deal with. Thanks in advance AJ

Sign in to follow this