Sky park Liverpool/ UKCPS Parking Charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a lovely holiday in Spain for my 40th!

Booked the holiday through a travel agent including airport parking.

Been home a month,and received a parking fine from UKCPS for £100.

My car had been parked for the week on Skypark Liverpool and the reason for issue was WITHOUT A VALID PERMIT OR AUTHORITY.

Apparently a notice was affixed to the windscreen of my vehicle, nothing on the car windscreen or was told about this by our meet and greet rep for Skypark.

I have contacted Skypark Liverpool and their head office in Blackpool. No response from Liverpool but had a response from Head Office who can't find any of my details including car reg.

I am now awaiting the travel agent to email the booking ref over. In the meantime I would need to appeal the charge to UKCPS.

I want an explaination as to how I have received a parking charge when I have paid for a weeks parking? !

This was our first time abroad with my family.

Has anyone else suffered at the hands of these charlatans?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

don't think you'll find its a fine?

where does it say that?

its a speculative invoice

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It states it on the letter I received both the words PARKING CHARGE and FINE.

I wouldn't even call it an invoice just a poor worded letter.

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

Really

Can you scan it up to PDF?

Follow the upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have this morning received an email from Skypark Ltd in.which I have copied and pasted and the contents are below.

I had also contacted the wrong Skypark company hence why no details could be found.

It appears Skypark International Business Estate, from within which we operate, has been subjected to a Rogue attempt to place Parking Tickets during the night, indiscriminately, on most if not all cars parked within the Estate without, we believe, any legal right or entitlement and, equally, wholly unenforceable.

The Police have been informed and are investigating both the Company's right and validity to issue and the manner in which they are operating that appears to be both illegal and clandestine to say the least.

We are taking legal advice on how best to deal with the matter and thereby advise and protect the several Customers of Skypark LIverpool who may be affected - which at present we can only determine once they email or contact us following receipt of the follow-up Notices such as yours now being issued.

In the interim, to protect yourself in principle, may I suggest that you formally respond in writing to the Company - UKCPS - by Letter, keeping a copy togethr with a Certificate of Posting (an FOC Service available from your Local Post Office) and declare that at the relevant Date & Time your Car was under a Contract to Park with us - Skypark Ltd t/a Skypark LIverpool - and any commuincation or enforcement whether legal or not should be re-directed and addressed to us at our Head Office address - as set out below.

Under no circumstances should you pay or offer to pay any Fine, but otherwise merely refer any further contact from the Company over the matter back to us without delay.

We can only aplogise for any inconveneince being caused or created, but are of the opinion that we and the Estate in general appear to be the subject of a malicious, illegal, unwarranted and wholly unenforceable Parking Fine [problem].

Please feel free to pass this letter direct to the Company in question as both substantiation of your Parking Contract with us and our vehement reaction to the attempted extortion of a Parking Fine without proven or justifiable legal right or entitlement.

Another thing to note for the future is not to contact the parking co directly but use whatever appeals procedure they are supposed to adhere to and that way you find that the real rogues dnot want to play.

That way you do not admit to being the driver and any claim against you is more likely to fail.

The real crooks dont want to continue at this point, they want you to just pay them withour question, as many do.

Further correspondence means they can get done for various criminal activites so they like to avoid it.

I would be emailing them back pointing out that the tickets ARE NOT A FINE,

and they should NOT be using that word in any communications with their customers or the rogue operators.

they are purely a SPECULATIVE INVOICE

that holds no standing at all

'a private parking ticket'

NOT A PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE.

go wind 'em up...

dx

and they

The company that issued the charge (UKCPS) already have all my details, my name,address etc!

Skypark Ltd do not have any contract of business with UKCPS.

The whole point is that I refuse to ignore it, as I have in black and white,a written contract to have been parked at the date and time of charge.

I'm not quite sure if my previous post has been mislead! The email received is from the company I paid to park my car for the week (airport parking) UKCPS are the company chasing me for £100.

Skypark Ltd have no binding contract with UKCPS and I am not the only customer to have received an invoice for £100.

Then you claim supremacy of contract. You have the evidence and UKCPS are chancing it.

Ive said it before, they mess up on every single ticket they issue. Without exception.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D