• Tweets

• Thanks guys. So using the form that you have provided...   I am ticking box C to say that I dont know whether I owe the debt, box G to say that I am seeking legal advice and Box I asking for copies of the credit agreement, full summary of account detailing all interest and charges, details of the interest calculation, details of the administration charges, a copy of the notice of assignment and a copy of the judgement obtained in Dubai? Does all that sound right?   I was thinking that it might be in my interests to show them my income/expenditure as they will see that I am a single mum, working part-time and receiving benefits?
    • We have looked at the ticket options for the exact time travelled.   it is not possible to buy an on peak ticket at the time I left the departure station   There is no option   There is only one option.  The cheaper fare.  that is all I knew!!  The cheap fare.   So when I arrive and they detain me, threaten me with fines and force me to pay the higher 50% more fare. I found that very stressful as I suffer from anxiety anyway. I also would have had to pay a fine if I did not have enough cash in my pocket. (I found later that I needed my cash in town)   The box office confirmed they were overcharging at the turn-styles.   I walk back and tell them they over charged me again.   The ' turn-style crew '  agree to a refund , without checking. Thats odd isnt it !  They didn't need to check or to confirm. They knew I was entitled and agree to a refund.   Why did they not say.  "well, we need to check that first!!"  And if they can check. why did they not check before?    Then I complain that a refund is not adequate by itself to prevent this from happening again,  Yet....   Although a refund is imminent as they agreed. The supervisor again tries to blame me for not buying the ticket at the departure station.  Even though I had a permit to travel.   So you see what I am saying here? Do you see how hardcore they are to pass blame and fine people!!  Who trained these people?  am i expected to complain to company who oversees this nesense?   He then again lied, yes again, trying to inspire fear for a fine. (claiming I missed my first chance to buy) and said that the permit machine is always on, that it is irrelevant and useless and that I should have paid at the touch screen ticket computer, that it takes cash ( wrong!!). And smirking said it was his home station that he uses it all the time. I said that was not true and it is not my fault, he said it was my fault and when he could not lie any more, without warning, had me thrown out the station by security and I was told I could not even catch my train home!!!   Amazing!    They did everything to fob me off to overcharge me.  There is no cash facility at my home station, only the faulty permit ticket machine that seems to only take one type of coin,  that thankfully.......thankfully I had that particular coin, by chance, as the pound coins would not work..they were spat out. Else I would have been in serious serious trouble with these people. Much higher fines without a permit to travel.   (Important side note regards the elderly. As an adult with reasonably strong hands, even I find it ' very hard '  to remove the permit ticket made of thick card, it is very tough to do. How do elderly people remove the ticket or even a child? I really cannot see that happening. It really is that bad at my station)     I am not sure what a z ticket is, I have an M on mine.?   We have read the code of conduct and there are multiple references to the staff helping people get the right ticket. and considering there was only one ticket for a return that day, that should not have been a hard thing to do, at all.   Yet they have a button they can press to over charge  Who programmed that into their machine and told them to press it?   Thank you for reading.  
    • Hi all,   Could any of the site team (or experienced site membes) give me any guidance on the above defence .   I need to have it in by Friday at latest, and was hoping to submit tomorrow to make sure that its lodged in good time   Many thanks in advance x 
    • Sorry but sounds like early days if CWD and lately IDR. Been dealing with this since 2009 and still going on as well as those crazy collection agency’s in Dubai also still emailing to this day.    I set up a special email account where I have everything from CWD, IDR and all others so it’s all in one place and the laws that have been broken.  Upon discussions also with R. Sterling at detained in Dubai its also been helpful.    Currently with the FO with my complaints against the attempted collection of debt in the UK when it has not been passed through the correct channels regardless of what is in the T&C.    Personally I would not pay any ting until as people know that debt has been passed through the correct manner of courts in the UAE or indeed purchased by a UK company which then I will be happy to defend given the laws here and whT I have available.    Make sure to ask for everything when the time come all statements, extra charges terms at the time of supposed signing etc !    Listen to the team also 
    • I'm sorry the CAB have given me some terrible advice in the past, and some others on here.  Please do as Andyorch says above. do not use Moriaty's forms.  Do not fill in ANY income and Expenditure for Moriarty. They have no more right ot demand that from you than I do.
  • Our picks

pam56

HMRC haven't registred NI so no pension payments!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 698 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Mine is a complicated tale and desperately need some advice.

To make it easier I will break it down as even I have difficulty undestanding it :sad:

2006 Applied for Job Seeker's allowance but refused on I hadn't worked for the last 5 years which I had. After much backwards & forwards they told me they had lost my records then found them and wld now credit NI onto my records. Too late to get the JSA etc as now out of time :-x

2015 Applied for a Pension statement & noticed not enough years on Guess what the original missing 5 NI not been credited. Sent letter & copies of original forms I filled in (to show income for each year) and assured they would update their records.

Dawned on me that as they had not updated my records when they said they would they would also not have sent any pension contributions to private pension co (I was contracted out to L & Gen).

Contacted L & Gen and was sent summary of contributions. No contribution sent from HMRC for the missing years which approx totals £5,000.

Wrote to them again and they sent me a letter to confirm that they had put the NI back on BUT for some strange reason instead of NI basd on my wages at the time £48-50K they had said I only earned £5,000-£7,000.

Want me to prove I earned it with wageslips/P45 etc from 2001-2005 :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Just contacted Bank to see if I can have statements for that period which hopefully will show a weekly wage (by BACS) otherwise I am stuffed!!!

Can any one please advise, I have spoke, written to every department in HMRC and they still are cocking up my records:-x

Thanks

Hello there.

I've moved you to the HMRC forum for further input.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I don't suppose there's any chance that your employer at the time would help?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi

Thank you wasn't too sure where to post

Hi

Unfortunately the Company has been dissolved and they only kept records for 6 years.

Someone suggested asking HMRC or all their records which I did do but none showed my wage etc.

Pam

Has anybody done a SARS request for everything HMRC holds about them?

Thanks

I would ask for copies of the P14s pertaining to you that the company submitted. HMRC should still have them.

Thanks will do. Also am I right in thinking that I will be on the P35 also as maybe just maybe the can dig up a copy of this too!

Kind Regards

You are correct and would be on the P35 also. However the P35 belongs to the Company. You can obtain it but the process is more complex than obtaining the P14.

Obtaining the P14 is a simple request or SAR. In the request mention that you would like a copy of the P14 also. You should specify the NI page which from emory was the brown one. They tend just to send the top copy which would probably also suffice.

Back in the day the P14 was paper and was carbonated with the P60 on the back. Different parts of the P14 were sent to different HMRC departments so they would have stored multiple copies. They still keep these multiple copies, although archived.

Hi & thanks

When you say it is more complex what do you mean. As I was a Director of said Company also does this make a difference to me asking to see my Co files?

You cannot obtain the P35 as you are no longer an officer of the company and it is closed.

To obtain it HMRC would have to have a good reason or a Court order.

You would need professional help for this so I would stick to the P14 as it contains the same info.

Further the process would be lengthy.

The P35 contains everyones info.

Hi TaxHero

Well I was very lucky yesterday as I rang to ask about SA and chap said I had gdepartment so passed me thru to another girl and she said it was complicated (!) and didn't really understand what I was trying to explain so she said she'd pass me on to an inspector. Inspector said didn't keep SA's so I mentioned P35's, she took my NI No & details and said she had the P35 for one of the years I mention (200-01) and cld see I had earned 40,000 (not the £7,000 the NIC people said) Yipeee!!! Kindly offered to photostat the years I needed and send them onto me. Proves not everyone at HMRC is a *!$£"£** and some go out of their way to be helpful. So now awaiting the postman to se if she is as good as her word. What a relief, somebody in there is taking me seriously.

Good news copies arrived as promised ! Was quite surprised. Bad news rang today to ask about a letter I had sent on 10/8/16 and told it could take up to another 6 weeks for them to reply. If this was a commercial firm they would have been sacked!

Heres's another query for anybody used to dealing with wages etc.

How is the Primary Paid Earnings (PPE) on wages arrived at? Seems to me there is no logic as my record is at odds,well it looks like that to me anyway.

For example

Wage 35,000 PPE 26,500

Wage 18,518 PPE 4,420

Wage 29,824 PPE 10,670

Totally confused!*"!!

Further development but not good at all

HMRC have now credited a missing year 1991-92. They have shown my Primary Paid Earnings & my employee deductions. Rang them to ask what/why there are no employer's contributions shown. Their answer was that although they have "reinstated" this missing year they have no proof of employer's contributions so will not be adding them

This is really important as a % of both mine & employer's NI contributions are sent on to a private pension provider. As emploer's have no threhold theirs is always the bigger amount so I have been denied this money simply because HMRC cocked up this yar in the first place.:-x

I am going to try & work out what these would have been and demand they put them on my contribution record.

Any ideas on how to work out employer's National Insurance etc or any info I can use to get them to DO THEIR JOB right in the 1st place.!!! Seems they are too happy to blame everybody else, deny their mistakes but are quick to hand out penalties etc when people make small mistakes.

Thanks pam56

try speaking to the pensions advisory service, they would hopefully know who is responsible for the NI shortfall and what you can do about it.

Hi

After speaking to the NIC's department she told me to ring the DWP and they told me to ring Pension Advisory Department. After explaining everything in detail he said not to worry it won't affect yr state pension...agggh did he not listen!! When I explained it all again ie private pension contributions based on NI etc he said sorry can't be of any help ring DWP or NICs.:-x

Am at my wits end here

pam56

Hi

Long story but here goes.

In 2006 I applied for Job Seekers Allowance three weeks or so after leaving work.

My claim was refused as they said I had not worked for the previous 5 yrs (I left 2006).

They told me there was "no point" in signing on as I would not receive anything.

This was also re-iterated by another member of DHSS.

I had to fill in forms for each year I said I had worked which I did.

They didn't re-instate these years.

I appealed but that was thrown out too.

A year later I rec'd a letter saying they had found my records,

apparently they had sent them to the VAT office without recording them against my name!!

They sent me approx. £17 for the day of my claim.

I was furious and wrote telling them that I had been legally entitled to the JSA but cause they had cocked up I had been denied this.

Had the cheek to tell me I was out of time to appeal.mad2.gif

They said they wld now alter my NI record to show these years.

l

Anyway to cut a long story (!!)

short because of the new pension coming into force

I asked for my NI contributions and low & behold those years still missing off my records.

After lots of to and fro-ing they have finally put those years on.

(I had to fill in the same forms twice as per 2006/give bank statements etc etc)

Great I hear you say (lol) end of story, not quite thorolleyes.gif.

It appears that in those years they were (or shld have been) paying so much of my NI into a personal pension.

After nearly two years I have received the money they would have paid into the scheme by cheque, madgrin.gif

They cannot pay it back into the scheme as it has ended.

All well and good but then it dawned on me that if they hadn't cocked up and paid the funds in like they should have then these contributions would have earned bonus' etc (that is how a pension fund grows) I have asked them to send figures to pension company so they can backtrack and tell me exactly how much this money would have earned.

I have just rec'd a letter from them saying they will "investigate" how the NI payments were not credited to my account despite me showing them old letters/telling them etc.

Feel like saying "are you stupid or what". I think they will "investigate" and come back with "It's not our fault" as they usually do!!!

I now need to get definitive proof (re 2006) from DHSS/Job Seekers so I want to do a SARs request but no idea of where to send it too. Any ideas pls.

Thanks & sorry for waffling just trying to give you a clear picture.

its on their website and its free.

just search there for it.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets