VCS/BW Claimform PUB PARK SOUTHSEA LIVE, Spooner St, Sheffield **WON -NO CONTRACT**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well done!!

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

or by downloading our toolbar and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:- http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chalk up another one for the little-guy then toast.gif

It just goes to show that most of the "WINS" that these companies are happy to quote on their letters and websites are 'default judgements', a properly defended case will beat them almost all of the time.

Well done Twinney!

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Chalk up another one for the little-guy then toast.gif

It just goes to show that most of the "WINS" that these companies are happy to quote on their letters and websites are 'default judgements', a properly defended case will beat them almost all of the time.

Well done Twinney!

I should have said in my previous post, well done to the advisers too. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

well done!

I am glad that the judge spotted that rather large elephant in the room and went straight after it.

I hope that if there is a next time you have the confidence to take them on again but now know a lot more about how to prepare yourself.

Everyone can think of things to say after the event, whether they are important or not will never be known.

Well done again and be kind enough to let Alex Shipp (parking prankster) know about this as the wider the audience the more people then realise that often the clim is pure rubbish.

VCS will have to give the metaphorical lawnmower back now.