BankFodder BankFodder

king100

HPH2/Cohen claimforn - old Barclay card debt - Now CO Threat

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 746 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

They dont have to do much with these reconstituted agreements though do they. Name and address of creditor and debtor(which can be plucked from any source), apr rate and cancellation form. The onus is on you after that to prove anythings wrong in the agreement.

simply judge lottery

makes no odds to anyones elses claims running here

Indeed just keep defending. Loses like mine are cancelled out by wins, I was just on the wrong it. Gutted but life goes on.

What is going to be interesting is how they think they are going to get 10k out of me.

N245 form is waiting for judgement letter, cars are not in my name and door is firmly kept shut.

I am sure as over 10k they will take up to the High Court and instruct bailiffs but then again what can they do if they cant get into my house.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

They dont have to do much with these reconstituted agreements though do they. Name and address of creditor and debtor(which can be plucked from any source), apr rate and cancellation form. The onus is on you after that to prove anythings wrong in the agreement.

Ill wait until someone gets the same BS CCAs as I did and let them know. its a generic CCA sent out.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

bailiffs cant do anything whether HCEO or court

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Doesnt matter if its generic or not if the court accepts it though does it. Can only presume they will go after alot more if theyre gaining success with it.

bailiffs cant do anything whether HCEO or court

Whats my next step Dx?

post 153 looks ok to me king

post 153 looks ok to me king

ok cool thanks for all your help, win some lose some.

Doesnt matter if its generic or not if the court accepts it though does it. Can only presume they will go after alot more if theyre gaining success with it.

there are some 750'000 speculative claim issued by DCA's every year - 85% result in an undefended default judgement

this case has no bearing whatsoever to anyone else

there are some 750'000 speculative claim issued by DCA's ever year 85% are gain by default judgements.

this case has no bearing whatsoever to anyone else

Very true, each case is on its permits or lack of.

Agree with all the posts above..pity it was a Judge on a Friday afternoon..probably wanted to get away for a round of golf.

The CCA1974 was not drafted on the balance of probabilities..its fact ..clear and precise ...thats why we have the legislation.

N245 King at the ready assuming it will be a forthwith judgment and get your payment plan in place...£5 a month seems a reasonable starting point...on the balance of probabilities:wink:

Once you have this agreed by court.....forget Bailiffs.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Agree with all the posts above..pity it was a Judge on a Friday afternoon..probably wanted to get away for a round of golf.

The CCA1974 was not drafted on the balance of probabilities..its fact ..clear and precise ...thats why we have the legislation.

N245 King at the ready assuming it will be a forthwith judgment and get your payment plan in place...£5 a month seems a reasonable starting point...on the balance of probabilities:wink:

Once you have this agreed by court.....forget Bailiffs.

£5....... was considering starting at 50p

£5....... was considering starting at 50p

No...you dont want the claimant to reject the application and then the court having to decide......affordable offer in line with the I&E.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

No...you dont want the claimant to reject the application and then the court having to decide......affordable offer in line with the I&E.

Of course it will be inline with I&E

based on my probabilities.......

my probable house insurance is £200 per month ;)

Of course it will be inline with I&E

based on my probabilities.......

my probable house insurance is £200 per month ;)

:wink:

• Confused 1

Andy

Just wanted to thank you for helping

Your very welcome King..pity it didn't conclude to our expectations...but please consider making a donation so we can continue to help others in your predicament and hopefully achieve a more positive outcome .

Regards

Andy

When I get paid I will do.

I will post up the judgement from Judge when it comes in post.

:thumb:

on one note, can I still claim against them for the £12 that they charge for over agreed credit limit and late payment fees. As I am now paying interest on those going back years.

Just thinking that this might be a few £££s and also should I make sure that they are charging from date the correct interest rates, as I am sure there could be some cross over, or is it too late for this.

update soonest???

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

on one note, can I still claim against them for the £12 that they charge for over agreed credit limit and late payment fees. As I am now paying interest on those going back years.

Just thinking that this might be a few £££s and also should I make sure that they are charging from date the correct interest rates, as I am sure there could be some cross over, or is it too late for this.

Also should I do a DPA on Hoist as well? See what they send back!!!

yes sure you can against BC at 24.9%

see the BC successes forum.

yes sure you can against BC at 24.9%

see the BC successes forum.

long day BC forum?

Barclaycard.....

I see we've just today had another BC case that they've Disc'd so its really pot luck..