HPH2/Cohen claimforn - old Barclay card debt - Now CO Threat

king100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Application for costs should reach the court at least 24 hours before the hearing.

Surely not as not sure what way the judge will rule.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

Thats with regard to a claimant and also should be served on yourself.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

They have sent someone do i need to check if they have supplememtal witness statement? If they dont shall i gove her a copy?

She did want to talk but declined it.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

They have sent someone do i need to check if they have supplememtal witness statement? If they dont shall i gove her a copy?

She did want to talk but declined it.

Yes......you did send them a copy already ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I asked if she had it and she said yes. Then she said that she was asking to have it thrown out as directions were clear to have witness statements within 14 days of court case.

Its not a witness statement ..its a supplemental WS....3 days prior not 14

No need to quote anything.....but if you wish to Civil Procedure Rules CPR 32

I wouldn't worry the Judge will know...even if the rented counsel dont:-D

That the agreement was a true exact copy of my original agreement. He said he had to weight up all probability and that it was.

Will get the decision in the post

That the agreement was a true exact copy of my original agreement. He said he had to weight up all probability and that it was.

Will get the decision in the post

And it only took 25 mins to come to that conclusion...was your SWS accepted as evidence ?

I think it would be beneficial to all if you could at least post a review of how the events unfolded King and why the court came to its decision in view of all the work and advice given.

Andy

they set out their position in regards to the case reading off the witness statement, when it came to my turn

I stated that these cannot be considered exact copies of my agreement as per my witness statement and SWS.

I enquired about the 2 copies and they stated that one was when i took out the agreement and the other was when i defaulted.

I enquired about the APR differences and stated that that APR on statement was different to the 2014 agreement so how can I say that the 2009 agreement was true exact copy of my agreement if the 2014 is not correct.

I argued that the 1st copy from 2009 was 6 months later than when I took the account out and Barclays have numerous agreements in place.

Also that 2009 print out is a stock CCA that Hoist use and is the closest one they could find to my agreement time.

I agreed that they could take my name and address, copy and paste onto an agreement as long as that agreement is true exact copy of my original agreement.

The judge asked me if i denied the account,

I said i dont deny but it is whether it is enforceable in court.

The ruling was that in all probability this was a copy of my agreement.

It all came down to the Judge and his opinion that this could have been it.

Doesnt bode well for anyone contesting these claims does it.

It's wrong that there refusal to comply with your CCA request isnt considered given if you had that information before you file your defence you would be in a much better position to know whether you stand a chance or not.

Gutted for you, makes me think I either need professional help to plead the deficiencies in my case or whether I should try to settle.

Makes you wonder why they decide to discontinue on so many of them at the last minute as well.

I think it comes down to the Judge and his perceived idea on what is an exact copy or not. I laid it out simply and all the details was in my WS and SWS.

It was a rubbish CCA and 6 months before I took the card out.

All down to probabilities.

simply judge lottery

makes no odds to anyones elses claims running here

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...