Jump to content


style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1199 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I only found out about these admin charges by accident. In the terms and conditions, they state they will add reasonable admin fees to the outstanding amount but didn't state what they were. I was told this by someone at VF.

In any letter, it would be good to state that you are now aware that the admin fees they have charged are unlawful and as such, they should refund them forthwith.

 

You mentioned on the default that the amount of the default was £500+.

On the original default date, was this the sum quoted or was it the amount outstanding less admin fees and later it shows the balance a the amount outstanding and the admin fees.

A screenshot of the relevent credit file would be nice ( names and addresses removed) or a verbatim of the file.


If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ silverfox1961

 

When I looked on noodle it showed that as of March the outstanding balance was just a bit more than £300,

but then magically one month later the price went up to £505.

 

Since you have mentioned that you found out about this on your agreement, I had a look myself.

That is true they have mentioned something along these line, but there seems to be a problem.

 

 

I had 2 months where I couldn't make any payment with a month after where I did pay money into my account.

During the time when I didn't pay nothing was charged.

So throughout the agreement VF did not follow with their own rules.

 

In addition,

I have called 3+ times asking them to reduce my bill as I was struggling to pay it.

They kept telling me that they need to hear the previous recording and never got back to me at the end.

 

 

I have reached out during my financial difficulty and asked to reduce my bill payments as I just wasn't able to comply,

but they ignored it completely.

Unfortunately, I do not have the exact dates now.

Wish I could've foreseen this.

 

I will be calling on Monday again and trying to ask them politely to get rid of the default

and refund the charges of £154, but if they just bluntly say no I'll follow with the letter.

 

Also,

every time I have asked where I can write the letter they said that there's not a place that I can send it to.

Should I send it to the Head Office or should I find out a specific address of whatever team I need?

 

 

These people on the phone are always so unhelpful and some are just extremely rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please record this call in whatever way you can. If you cannot record, do an online chat then save it otherwise by mail only.


If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will send a letter asking for my personal data and along the way I will send a letter asking them politely to remove the default.

 

I am also going to contact Nationwide as that is the company that stopped my job offer at checks and ask for my file there and a letter explaining what was the catalyst of the outcome.

 

Based on my limited knowledge it must've been the default because every loan I had up until now has been repaid on time and I only have one credit that is paid every month by the due date.

I have no other adverse history besides this default.

 

I am going to ask for a letter that states that it was the default, because if this escalates all the way to court I will claim this offer withdrawal.

 

I have just spoke to Vodafone and turns out they said that I sent in a request to terminate my account early and thus they charged me £171.11 for it.

Problem is that I didn't send anything in.

 

I have requested a copy of this request.

Now I am more than ever determined to get my money back and get rid of this default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

send them an sar


PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

 

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dx100uk

 

I have, now just patiently waiting for their response. 40 days is way too long.

 

in the meantime I am sending out a polite letter for removal of default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have sent in my Statutory Notice and Vodafone is failing to respond and when I tried to talk to credit file team she wouldn't even listen and just hung up.

 

[removed] ..what kind of people work there.

 

 

She wouldn't even let me explain why what they are doing is wrong.

 

 

I tried to explain myself to her and she just continued to repeat

"we have done everything with accordance to law"

 

 

and tried saying that what they are doing is done in agreement of my contract which has ended :/

 

What do I do?

 

 

Do I send them to Court?

 

Note:

I have contacted ICO and was advised to wait a bit longer, until Statutory notice expires, and then send in all the info to them.

 

 

Really don't want to take this to Court, but will go all the way if they do not cooperate as they have failed to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...