kkdt

Xercise4Less/Harlands/CRS.. help!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 747 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I may have all this to come it seems. :sad:

Hi all,

Just when I thought this was all over (wishful thinking!) I received this email for CRS..

"Your file has recently been returned to was by our external agents. According to our records, do you still have an outstanding balance of £243.47, in connection with xercise4less. Please call us today to discuss repayment of your balance. A payment plan can be set up if you are unable to pay the balance in one go."

I'm assuming I should just continue ignoring the emails?

yep a dca is not a bailiff

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi KK,

My reading of the CRS email is this :-

"Dear KK,

You ignored Zinc's demands just like everyone else who gets advice from CAG. And there's nothing they could do about this so they've told us at CRS they're wasting no more time on an alleged debt that they can't enforce.

So we're writing to you again hoping that, for some strange reason, you'll now be very afraid of the Hot Air we keep spouting, and you'll send us lots of money which we say you owe.

Yours scarily,

CRS (Harlands in disguise)"

As DX has said already, Ignore them but keep a log of any further contact from them in case a formal complaint is needed for harassment.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)