ESA money

Guest Miss Anxious

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Miss Anxious

Has anyone had a problem with their payments again? My money should have been last Friday. This is the second time in last 2 months.

o

yes mines late again.

got mine 24.00hrs Monday last time

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Guest Miss Anxious

Mine should have been last week but did not check bank until today. Last time when I rang up she said she was relying on people to contact them.! Is there a problem with the system?

Guest Miss Anxious

I would have noticed sooner but it was a PIP payment that went in and did not realise that PIP was every 4 weeks, and this was my first payment.

It's worrying not being able to call at the weekend, as that's typical when you notice.

Thank for replies.

Guest Miss Anxious

I have been trying to get through to 0345 608 8545 since yesterday morning at 9am....it is constantly engaged and you can't get through. I have still not had my payment from last week.......I've tried ringing new claims, PIP, and JSA but no one can help. All they say is just keep trying.

I've rung over a hundred times and still get engaged!!! Grrrrr!!!

Does anyone know how else I cab get a hold of them?

Miss Anxious

I phoned that number yesterday when inquiring about current IS claim, I phoned exactly at 8:00am and was still holding 30 mins later, Had to listen to the dreadful music they play while on hold. Eventually put the phone down as I wanted to also call the CA unit at 8:30am.

The CA call was over and done with in about 8 mins so I redialled the IS place again and got through eventually after being on hold for another 15 mins.

What I was aware of during the first attempted contact is that my phone would crackle occasionally as if someone had tried to answer but there was some problem and then the music would start again.

I would suspect though that it could well be down to the call volume which is normally higher early on Monday due to all those people who have had non payments/notification mail over the weekend all trying to contact them early Monday morning.

I would give them another try, stick your speaker phone facility on and just let it sit playing the awful music till someone picks it up their end.

Guest Miss Anxious

I got through on my house phone and the lady kindly rung me back. As it seems, they were adding a disability premium that I had not applied for and that's where the problem was. It turns out I'm geting even more money!!!

I wish I didn't worry so much!!

Thanks again for your replies.