VCS ANPR PCN - No Stopping - bwlegal - International Business Park Liverpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see if you can get hold of the VCS witness statement for any of their claims against people via BWL .

My reasoning for this is I bet they are identical other than name and place.

If you can use it against them to show that it is generic and the errors regarding mentioning parking spaces and the like are not just a slip of the pen but the whole thing is not applicable as a statement of truth.

Might not get you anywhere but showing that all of the claim is just BWL signing off a document that isnt applicable to this place may swing it in your favour if there is a genuine doubt in the judges mind.

Previous form will count against them (use successfully defended case along with its claim no and reasons so judge has a precedent to consider, they like that

Please forgive my confused state of mind (new drugs this week) but surely this is entrapment??? To enter into a contract, one has to read the terms and conditions attached to that contract. The main signs may say no stopping but that is the invitation, not the contract and the only way to enter into that contract, the driver must stop to read them thereby breaching the terms and conditions.

This is setting everyone up to fail, AKA a cash cow service also known as a s cam

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi

Thanks for all the advice and comments it is really appreciated.

I have been lackadaisical with this but have put together the attached defence statement

. I know there was a lot more I could/should state.

I will be submitting this in to the county court in person tomorrow.

That will be two days late.

How much will that go against me?

Should I add a covering later highlighting and apologising for the late submission?

I will also send to bwl by 2nd class too.

Appreciate any feedback on the defence statement on anything I should omit and also the points I have disputed particularly under the PoFA.

Would I also have to submit the PCN in my defence as it is referenced in the statement?

Thanks

B

Its a witness statement not a defence.....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

entrapment not illegal in the UK.

as far as contract law goes this particular sign is an oxymoron,

a bit like a sign saying £100 due if you read this notice and then sending out demands and claiming that people were aware of the terms.

The big problem is some judges just dont get it and some just automatically side with the claimant because they treat everyone like a criminal who deserves what they get and say the intention was clear even if the signage is unlawful. .

Please forgive my confused state of mind (new drugs this week) but surely this is entrapment??? To enter into a contract, one has to read the terms and conditions attached to that contract. The main signs may say no stopping but that is the invitation, not the contract and the only way to enter into that contract, the driver must stop to read them thereby breaching the terms and conditions.

This is setting everyone up to fail, AKA a cash cow service also known as a s cam

dont put a letter of apology in or it becomes obvious you knew you had disobeyed a court order and your defence will be struck out.

You may lose it for late filing anyway if BWL get their way