• Tweets

• have to I guess or it goes to court! and what a waste of everyones time  
    • Seconds out-round two begins. PNR Convoy 16-07-19-Cuadrilla Fracking Site-Lancashire.Early morning-4-45am.   Early morning return of Cuadrilla’s fracking equipment prompts local complaints A convoy of 26 vehicles delivered fracking equipment to Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool at about 4.45am today.  The company said it opted for an early morning delivery to “minimise disruption for everyone using Preston New Road”. Cuadrilla said last week it intended to frack the second well at the Preston New Road site by the end of August 2019. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/16/return-of-cuadrillas-fracking-equipment-prompts-local-complaints/ Community group challenges Cuadrilla’s view of geology at fracking site People living near Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site have said there are “serious and fundamental errors” in the company’s interpretation of local geology. Preston New Road Action Group, which opposes operations at the site near Blackpool, has sent a lawyer’s letter to the Environment Agency (EA) about its concerns. The EA is currently considering Cuadrilla’s hydraulic fracturing plan for the second well at Preston New Road, PNR-2. Cuadrilla said last week it expected to begin fracking this well by the end of August. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/14/community-group-challenges-cuadrillas-view-of-geology-at-fracking-site/   Villagers oppose Ineos plans for road closures around Harthill shale gas site https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/12/villagers-oppose-ineos-plans-for-road-closures-around-harthill-shale-gas-site/   More soon as things seem to be heating up once again. Does anyone know the latest views of Boris Johnson and Fracking ,has anyone mentioned it in the last month or so. These companies surely just do not keep throwing money around like this unless the nod is coming from high up in the corridors of power.Or do they just gamble away. So lots to look forward to,mess,earthquakes,disruption through country roads,massive amounts of police time,and costs associated.No one knows what happens to the chemicals that are sent down there for all time,the possibilities yet the companies can do whatever they like,something of the night about it all. And possibilities of the disruption spreading. You only have to look around check out the mass increase in Earthquakes in America to make you wonder a few things.   Water monitoring at Cuadrilla’s fracking site missed key chemicals – regulator The Environment Agency has ordered urgent action after monitoring at Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site earlier this year missed results for key chemicals.   Cuadrilla breached permit over venting unburned methane at Lancashire frack site https://drillordrop.com/2019/05/21/cuadrilla-breached-permit-over-venting-unburned-methane-at-lancashire-frack-site/ Plenty more info back in this thread showing Cuadrillas dismal record. Yet onwards they go. Lets follow and see what happens.Strange times. Bye for now. Tawnyowl.
    • I would not be saying anything to the magistrate other than your statement.
    • This forum sticky doesn't address the settling with the prosecutor but covers the court hearing if it gets that far.     HB
    • If you want to negotiate with the prosecutor, you need to be able to pay cash, yes.   I can't remember if it's a week's wages plus the missed fares and admin costs, hopefully someone else does.   HB
  • Our picks

Michelle1973

Finance U CCJ/CO - now paid by they want more interest?*** Resolved/ Refunded ***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1029 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

so total up your payments

if you have paid £3345.00

you are done.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Yep we have paid that amount.....ooo the sods.... and ive already sent for the sar......shall i write them a letter telling them to sod off in a very polite way of course lol

or a copy of the court judgement.

suck on that mate.

contempt of court is next should i hear from you again.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Morning! x

Just been through all of our payments since the judgement and we have overpaid by £694.02. Should I wait until we have the SAR back before sending them a letter?

as far as I am aware you should only be paying the forthwith judgement figure

i'e what the court/judge ordered.

i'll get someone to check me hang on

Morning! x

Just been through all of our payments since the judgement and we have overpaid by £694.02. Should I wait until we have the SAR back before sending them a letter?

How have you managed to overpay Michelle ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have no clue to be honest Andy, their accounts over the years have been awful, so ive just been through my payments and checked their statement and we have definitely overpaid them by a good few hundred pounds

Quick question

Who is asking for this money, Finance u or a debt collection agency?

Looks to me a request is needed to repay the overpayment . You have paid in excess of the judgement. If they fail to comply then you issue a letter before action then take the swines to the small claims court

Send them a letter with a copy of the judgement and how much you have paid in total. Then give them 14 days to repay. They took you to court so twist those gonads, slowly

Add 8% interest as well for good measure

Shall i wait for the SAR to be returned to me as this was also requested last week along with a copy of the the CCJ from the courts (which ive obviously now had) or do I just hit them a a lovely letter?

You have a copy of the judgement. It does not state they can claim post judgement interest, send that letter/demand, by recorded delivery

Try and itemise how much you have overpaid in your letter above the judgement amount, stops them dragging it out with the refund

and ofcourse you'll be hitting them with other reclaiming too I bet once you get the statements.

dx

Obiter, I have a list of payments, along with cheque numbers and amounts so Ill make it as detailed as possible :)

Dx.....ooo sounds interesting :)

repo fees

letters/phone/arrears/late/debt collection..fees

all reclaimable

as are any insurances/warranties they made you take out?

I cant remember Im sorry DX, will be an interesting read when Ive received the SAR back then :)

Good afternoon,

Well i've just received all of the information after requesting the SAR....and it makes for interesting reading.

I have a new copy of their 'Statement of Account' which now reads that we owe nothing,

as of 15/07/2016 they have 'write-off to bad debt'.

Strange since their last statement to us in May which they reckon then that we owed them £925,

now its been written off........maybe something to do with the fact that we have overpaid?

I also have a copy of a Land Registry requesting Removal of Restriction..

. im not sure what I should be looking for on this mound of paperwork reagrding them charging interest x

they might have written it off

but that doesn't mean they wont sell it on.

you should be able to find all the penalty fees they have levied

[fixed sun like £25 arrears, letter, refused DD]

anything like that.

and the repo fee they charged at the time.

what about PPI/Insurances/warranties taken out when you signed the agreement

any of those.

Thanks for replying... I shall read through it all tonight and see what it has to say