Finance U CCJ/CO - now paid by they want more interest?*** Resolved/ Refunded ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning

Well I'm back!

Surprise surprise I haven't heard anything back from them since requesting the over payment be paid back to us and the 14 days is up tomorrow.

So If I receive nothing tomorrow I should write them a letter, what should I put in the letter?

Would rather check with you guys in case I get it wrong

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you request a refund Michelle...letter or verbal? If letter what did you put in the letter?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So no or else it will be followed by legal proceedings ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Okay so now you issue a LBA (Letter before Action)...basically the same as what you have already sent but it must finish with......

Failure to respond or comply to this letter within 10/12 days will give me no otheroption but to start legal proceedings in the CCBC Northampton for over-payment that you have refused to refund.Costs in the application and interest will be added to the claim for the period of the over payment.

You only send the above if you are willing to issue a claim..dont make an idle threat as they may still not respond.

• 1 month later...

Afternoon all!

Sorry for the delay, but we have been away.

Beginning of September I sent Finance U a letter threatening them with court if they didn't pay within 14 days the over payment that we had paid them...

...came home from holidays on Sunday and there was a lovely cheque for the requested amount including the 8% interest that I added as advised!

Thank you all so much for your help, couldn't of done it without you.

Just really annoys me off to how many people they have ripped off!

nice one

ruddy fleecers

dx

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

or by downloading our toolbar and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:- http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Afternoon all!

Sorry for the delay, but we have been away.

Beginning of September I sent Finance U a letter threatening them with court if they didn't pay within 14 days the over payment that we had paid them...

...came home from holidays on Sunday and there was a lovely cheque for the requested amount including the 8% interest that I added as advised!

Thank you all so much for your help, couldn't of done it without you.

Just really annoys me off to how many people they have ripped off!

Excellent news Michelle

I will amend your thread title to reflect the outcome.

Please consider making a donation so we can continue to help others.

Well done and regards

Andy