Myfamily

Lowells/? claim form - OH's old Vanquis card 'debt'***Settled by Tomlin Order***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 487 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

if they have not produced CCA1974 the their problem as without it = Unenforceable they usually take it to near the end of time hoping you cave in = then they discontinue at the last minute within time to get their fee back from the court????

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

ok, little bit worried about Lowells lifting the signature as I've done a cca request which they haven't provided yet

Sign it slightly differently to normal and take a photo or copy of the whole document. You can always refer back to it later should you feel they have done a copy and paste job.

There is no requirement to sign the claimants copy of the DQ...oh and number of witness is 1 ....you/hubby

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

ok sent off the DQ last week and got an email yesterday from scmreferrals re mediation. I still have not had a cca from lowells or any reply to my CPR, did I fill in the mediation doc wrong?

no they will ask if you have all the documents in order to proceed? you will state no if not received - they will then state unsuitable for mediation due to no supply of documents and send back to the court for further action

AH yes, it does ask that question on the e-mail, I was just worried that I might aggitate someone by syaing yes to mediation in the first instance and then no!

so what do I do now,

there are 3 questions on there

and it says if you can't answer yes to all three then mediation is not for us.

so Can I just reply to that e-mail?

Answer all three questions, if the answer to any of the three is no then mediation fails before it has begun.

Do not worry about agitating anyone, you agreed to mediation but cannot take part if you dont have the necessary information to mediate with.

Yes you can reply to the email with the answers

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Hi again,

Got an e-mail back saying mediation cannot continue which was fine

on Saturday I received court letter saying that the mediation team has arranged for my case to be transferred.

now awaiting allocation.

I have heard nothing frm Lowells or thie solicitors (lowells ) in response to my cca or cpr requests,

I have now realised that I cannot find my tracking receipts from the post office and I'm worried that they haven't received them? should I re-send?? just in case.

usual non response fro Lowells just follow court instructions make sure not what lowells say from now on! you are not alone as many await and never hear from lowells with the info.

sure others will comment also

I wouldn't bother...they still wont comply...providing you have copies of the requests and dated.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes I just have a copy of each on my PC dated 2nd and 3rd August. Just don't want them to turn around and say they never received them!

tough on them.

all you need to do is prove one was sent

stop worrying.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi All,

Just received a letter from the courts and hubby had a letter from lowells which he forgot to tell me about (as he got it while we sere still away) dated 8th Aug

- confirming receipt of my CPR31.14 request which is good,

but still no actual documents or agreement

But a bit worried that I now have a court date.

DQ .pdf

Edited by dx100uk
25Mb jpg zip attachment unzip and converted to one pdf @2Mb - dx {DQ+Letters]

Your defence stated they were put to strict proof of the debt and until they have the docs they need (hence the cpr 31:14) they cannot continue.

Hopefully they wont be able to get them and they discontinue the claim.

Nothing to worry about yet, hearing is 3 and a half months away.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Hi, Got a letter from Lowells with my hubbys agreement and statements and DN.

Current balance they say is £918, balance on DN and statements is £668 obviously theyve added charges somewhere.

What shall I do now? I know I will have to pay them, but need to make an arrangment, only willing to pay £668 though.

do not panic await further advice

don't have long! they have til 16th Jan to pay the fee, and the court date is 15th Feb - I do not want to go to court. too much has happened in the last few months I just want some peace!

who says it will go anywhere and you'll have to pay them anything..no-one stop panicking

scan up to ONE multipage PDF

after redaction

everything they have sent you please

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

post 68 needs auctioning too please

spreadsheets 

not sure it looks good for us. however I have just checked my noddle account again and the default date is 28 Feb 2014 but the Default notice states 28 Oct 2013??

Also you'll notice a payment at the end of the statement in June this year - this was a payment for my vanquis card account and was paid in error which I asks my bank to recall and they did, not sure if this affects anything.

post 68 needs auctioning too please

sorry here it is

CCA return.pdf

NOA .pdf

What date must you comply with the court directions by...(date obscured on the Order) ?