Lowells/? claim form - OH's old Vanquis card 'debt'***Settled by Tomlin Order***

Myfamily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if they have not produced CCA1974 the their problem as without it = Unenforceable they usually take it to near the end of time hoping you cave in = then they discontinue at the last minute within time to get their fee back from the court????

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, little bit worried about Lowells lifting the signature as I've done a cca request which they haven't provided yet

Sign it slightly differently to normal and take a photo or copy of the whole document. You can always refer back to it later should you feel they have done a copy and paste job.

There is no requirement to sign the claimants copy of the DQ...oh and number of witness is 1 ....you/hubby

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Answer all three questions, if the answer to any of the three is no then mediation fails before it has begun.

Do not worry about agitating anyone, you agreed to mediation but cannot take part if you dont have the necessary information to mediate with.

Yes you can reply to the email with the answers

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Got an e-mail back saying mediation cannot continue which was fine

on Saturday I received court letter saying that the mediation team has arranged for my case to be transferred.

now awaiting allocation.

I have heard nothing frm Lowells or thie solicitors (lowells ) in response to my cca or cpr requests,

I have now realised that I cannot find my tracking receipts from the post office and I'm worried that they haven't received them? should I re-send?? just in case.

I wouldn't bother...they still wont comply...providing you have copies of the requests and dated.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

tough on them.

all you need to do is prove one was sent

stop worrying.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just received a letter from the courts and hubby had a letter from lowells which he forgot to tell me about (as he got it while we sere still away) dated 8th Aug

- confirming receipt of my CPR31.14 request which is good,

but still no actual documents or agreement

But a bit worried that I now have a court date.

DQ .pdf

Edited by dx100uk
25Mb jpg zip attachment unzip and converted to one pdf @2Mb - dx {DQ+Letters]

Your defence stated they were put to strict proof of the debt and until they have the docs they need (hence the cpr 31:14) they cannot continue.

Hopefully they wont be able to get them and they discontinue the claim.

Nothing to worry about yet, hearing is 3 and a half months away.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

So what letter have you had from the court MF ?

• 2 months later...

Hi, Got a letter from Lowells with my hubbys agreement and statements and DN.

Current balance they say is £918, balance on DN and statements is £668 obviously theyve added charges somewhere.

What shall I do now? I know I will have to pay them, but need to make an arrangment, only willing to pay £668 though.

do not panic await further advice

don't have long! they have til 16th Jan to pay the fee, and the court date is 15th Feb - I do not want to go to court. too much has happened in the last few months I just want some peace!

who says it will go anywhere and you'll have to pay them anything..no-one stop panicking

scan up to ONE multipage PDF

after redaction

everything they have sent you please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

post 68 needs auctioning too please

and they

not sure it looks good for us. however I have just checked my noddle account again and the default date is 28 Feb 2014 but the Default notice states 28 Oct 2013??

Also you'll notice a payment at the end of the statement in June this year - this was a payment for my vanquis card account and was paid in error which I asks my bank to recall and they did, not sure if this affects anything.

post 68 needs auctioning too please

sorry here it is

CCA return.pdf

NOA .pdf

What date must you comply with the court directions by...(date obscured on the Order) ?