Parking ticketing Limited - now sent to PCS parking collection Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have seen threads where DR+ have not sent that letter but the previous one you had and the parking company then started a claim. This letter suggests to me that they are not very sure of their grounds. If they were so sure of the case, why offer a reduced amount as pitiful s it is?

IF court action were to be initiated, you could show the courts all the paperwork involved so far and the confusion involved.

The letter is not a threat of court, just that they will recommend to their client that court action be taken. The important word is 'recommend' I could recommend you drive your car of the nearest cliff but you aren't going to do it. The same applies with parking companies.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

read it properly

doesn't say WILL anywhere.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they arent doing anything, they dont have any authority to start any action, it is all just carefully constructed words that you have misread- just as they wanted you to.

They are hoping you are stupid enough to believe the threrats and then pay them. If you dont they can do nothing other than send more letters and that will only happen if someone pays them to.

well - the Saga continues,

the last payment date for DRP has passed and they are now offering me a REDUCED PAYMENT OFFER to avoid Court action, (please see attached).

They have outlined to me that this is know as 'pre-action protocol' which they will demonstrate to the judge that they have tried to settle the matter by making this offer.

In your experience is this what they normally do before court action?

This letter reads like they really intend to take me to court?

They're even offering a short-term payment plan!!!!

I recently saw a programme called 'Rip off Britain' where there was a similar case to mine,

where the man had put the ticket in the windscreen and the parking firm viewed it as invalid

- after various exchanges they threatened him with the fact that it could go to court and his future creditworthiness etc. could be affected. He got scared and paid,

the programme told him it was unlikely he would get his money back even if they tried to help him as the parking company already had his money!!!

Thank you for looking at this letter from DRP - I really value your opinions and advice.

It is good to know that someone else has experienced these things and seen these type of letters before, so are aware of the way they operate.

I have resolved not to hand over my money to these people when, in the first instance I have followed all their regulations in good faith and have the proof to show that I did nothing wrong.

I feel that these letters they send are quite bullying and intimidating and I can understand how people might be scared into paying them, so I guess I will wait for the next instalment when the date runs out on this one.

Just a thought these letters are signed by the same person so I wonder if they are stock letters that they just sign and send out in succession?

you're learning!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we go again, Parking ticket ltd., has resolved to just bully and harass me in any way they can.

They have now sold on my name to this Zenith Collections agent (please see attached), who have dropped the amount to £99 if I'm willing to settle!!!!

How can I settle for something I have not done?

Has anyone heard of Zenith Collections and what powers do they have?

zenithCollections-08oct16.pdf

Hello there.

I think the short answer to your question is that Zenith have no powers. Try typing Zenith Collections into the Search CAG box in the red strip at the top of this screen and you should see other parking threads where they have been involved.

From what I've seen, if it's passed to Zenith you're nearing the end of the road.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

yep...

they haven't sold anything

just wasted more money on you...

and they

Well, it seems they are just playing silly b..... with me.

I typed in Zenith Collections into the red strip search bar (as suggested), and read some of the threads it threw up

and, there was a very interesting thread where someone had looked up Zenith Collections and found that they are a part of DRP

- yep the very ones that sent me the previous 3 letters,

can you Adam & Eve it!!!!!

whats wrong with Parking ticket ltd?

I have scanned and sent them my evidence 3 times over

and from what I can read from the other threads

all these other parking companies seem to be doing the same thing

no matter if you explain and supply evidence of them being in the wrong.

I will add this one to my fast growing collection of letters from Parking ticketing by proxy ltd.

Thank you for your replies and advice.

same people in a different frock.

Why are you so suprised?

The more you play ball with them after an initail denial the more they think you are one of the 90% of decent people who will pay them.

Let them waste their time and money and stop talking to these clowns.

Ignore anything now that is not a lba or a court claim .

• 3 weeks later...

Now received 'notice of intention to commence legal proceedings'

Please look at this letter

Can Zenith take me to court?

is this the letter before court?

or is this just another precursor to the court letter?

Does anyone know if Zenith has ever taken anyone to court!!!!

zenithCollections-24oct16.pdf

Self help group too

You need to go read like threads

No they cant

and they

OOH! Zenith have a litigation department! Actually, they don't. Just some guy on the next desk who makes up the next template letter. ONLY Parking ticket Ltd can take action should they feel the need to waste a few hundred quid which they can never get back from you.

Carry on as normal

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

phew!!! The letter is really convincing I really believed that this was the letter b4 court that I had heard about. They really are rascals. They definitely play with people's fears of getting bad credit labelling, I suppose they know that most people are conscientious and don't want trouble.

Thanks for that reply!!!

note the reduced offer of £99. Consider why and then consider how much the original charge was. Wwere does the exra £19 come from and what legal reason do they have for adding anything to the original amount (bear in mind it is damages from a breach of contract OR contractual sum). Letter convincing? really? You should do the following:-

Refer back to post #35 and reread.

phew!!! The letter is really convincing I really believed that this was the letter b4 court that I had heard about. They really are rascals. They definitely play with people's fears of getting bad credit labelling, I suppose they know that most people are conscientious and don't want trouble.

Thanks for that reply!!!

cant effect credit.

its always better to READ THE LETTERS properly and carefully.

DCA's are not bailiffs

and are TOTALLY powerless

on this and ALL MONETARY matters

and they