Harlands/Crs Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there been viewing a lot of advice from here with my case

and its so far been a great help

just looking to share my individual story and see what action I should take next and where I stand.

in March of this year I went online and cancelled myself and my partners accounts with xercise4less,

we had both made 13 payments and I understood due to the 30 day deal that I would still have a payment to make in april to which I made sure adequate funds were left in both accounts to pay for this amounts of 9.99 for myself and 9.99 for my partner.

As those dates came I noticed that no funds had been taken.

What I've since realised is I also a few days later cancelled my direct debit with my online banking,

which ive now realised it says you aren't meant to do.

From reading various forums on here I sent an email saying I accepted that I would pay the amounts of 9.99 each but the admin fees were unlawful and unenforceable, and if not accepted I wouldn't pay them a penny.

In the email I sent regarding this I got a reply stating that my account would need to be cancelled,

when I sent them a reply stating I had cancelled, they just replied again saying your account still needs cancelled.

Since then I have moved onto letters from both harlands and now 2 or 3 from CRS

and my partner now received a text from CRS as well threatening court action etc,

doing our best to continue to ignore but

1. because I did cancel the direct debit and

2. due to constant threatening letters and increasing amounts due

I'm just looking to clarify how my situation really is,

my partner is also concerned about our credit rating which I'm sure shouldn't be affected?

But any clarity on this would be greatly appreciated aswel.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Hi Andy and welcome to CAG

Read as many threads here as you can - you'll soon see just how many folk are being harassed by Harlands/CRS. Yopu'll also see that this will not affect your credit rating at all !!

See this letter here that you can adapt to reflect your own case -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464998-Xercise4less-crs-spratt-edicott-once-again&p=4815303&viewfull=1#post4815303

Send one letter to Harlands and offer to pay them for both m/ships - just £9.99 each but no admin fees.

Get a free Cert of Posting at the PO.

Once you've done this, you can let them rant and rave all they want but keep us posted.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

Hi Andy,

See the advice here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?456016-Xercise4Less-CRS-issues&p=4936216&viewfull=1#post4936216

You need to know what these jokers are up to, or they could sneak a CCJ through without you even knowing.

Ignore Zinc for now but follow the advice from the link and tell Harlands your new address. Zinc will do nothing of any substance.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a courtesy email to say i have now moved address to, i would also like to repeat that i will not pay any more than £9.99 i was due for my last months bill and also this is the same for my partner, your admin fees are unlawful and unenforceable and will not be paid, if you choose to take up this offer both payments of 9.99 will be paid in full if not and we continue to receive threatening letters and harrasing phone calls no amount shall be paid.

Yours sincerely

Have sent this and await their reply, thoughts?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the update and your email is fine.

Keep us posted ...............