Better care package for severely injured veterans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A new system to give seriously injured veterans better lifelong assistance has been announced by Defence Minister Mark Lancaster today.

This summer, the Ministry of Defence (MOD) will launch a pilot of the new Integrated High Dependency Care System (IHDCS) - designed to ensure a small group of personnel and veterans who need additional support as a result of severe injuries sustained during operations benefit from enhanced on-going assistance.

The IHDCS is a fully joined-up system of care which, for eligible cases, will thoroughly assess the individual for his or her specific care needs and co-ordinate the best delivery of services through the NHS, the MOD, the charitable sector and elsewhere. This improved management of funds, services and equipment aims to greatly improve the individual’s quality of life.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/better-care-package-for-severely-injured-veterans

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group