Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just pointing out you can get a charge removed...

depends which way things go if we CCa and go that whole route.

pers i'd await to see what the FCA say.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prime credit rang me this morning.

I cut them off as soon as they said who they were.

They've taken their time ringing me considering alpha been Texting a few times a week since nov.

How do I proceed If I get another phonecall?

Is it time to send prime the cca request?

Just pm you dx with some things.

You've already had them months ago but have a few querys on things I've picked out this morning

Hi

I'm providing last loan agreement welcome note the Apr states 8.2 % is this correctly executed? statements say 7.8 %.

The settlement figure £26124.05 at 17/07/14.

default notice total amount to be paid £25989.26 as of at 31/03/16. Neither tallys with the figure prime credit have got £26152.32. and payment arrears of £2648.95

Especially as when we were divorcing I paid this for almost 2 years at £270 a month and then £278 which comes to around £3000.

Legal charge not witnessed and definitely not my signature. But signed in not same place as the rest and 30 miles away! This legal charge was not even registered at LR as the date on title deeds is 2006.

Welcome 2.pdf

Do I need to sent prime CCA request I couldn't make sense of your pm dx?

FCA Response

Thank you for contacting the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

I understand your query relates to an old charge on your property which you're finding difficulty to complain about.

I appreciate how distressing this situation may be for you and can see why you've approached us. Please note, I've also received the further attachements you sent for our consideration.

What we can do:

The FCA is the conduct regulator for financial services firms and financial markets in the UK.

We regulate and supervise most firms providing financial services in the UK.

Please click here for further information on what the FCA do.

We're able to provide guidance on the rules regulated firms are required to follow.

However, we don't have the powers to to investigate, intervene or comment on individual cases and we don’t have dispute resolution powers for individual complaints.

The most appropriate organisation to contact in relation to individual financial complaints is the Financial Ombudsmen Service.

If the Financial Ombudsman Service cannot look into your complaint:

I've noted from the documents you've sent that you've already approached the Financial Ombudsman Service in relation to this matter.

An adjudicator at the Financial Ombudsman Service has said she cannot investigate your complaint, as Welcome Financial Services Limited had gone to courts in relation to approving a payment scheme for those that it owed money to.

If the Financial Ombudsman Service cannot look into your complaint, you will need to seek legal guidance in relation to this matter.

Information on our complaints procedure can be found by clicking here.

You may wish to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) for legal guidance.

Your next steps:

If you disagree with the Adjudicator's decision at the Financial Ombudsman Service,

I suggest you go back to them and ask for your case to be referred to an Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman can usually make a final decision on whether they can look into your complaint or not.

I appreciate this may not be the answer you were looking for however, I trust this information has been of assistance and helps clarify the next steps you can take.

Kind regards,

if Ione was to read the FCA reply at face value

one could p'haps intimate he is hinting to go back to the FOS and request it goes to the Omb himself.

two ways to take that..

he either thinks theres something there that could win it for you

or

he's palming you off

but the adj comments sont really help either..

There are many other in a similar position to you where we’ve unfortunately not been able to help.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Two edged sword?? I will go back to the fos explained what the fca have reccomend.

In the meantime I have also applied for official copies of charges Welcome nov 2006 and deed of variation in sept 2016

.I've been flicking through this sar again and the only loan I can find around that date is £8000 £170 a month for 120 months. Why would they secure that little amount? The account no ends 257. You've got that paperwork

There was then 2 loans after in 2007 and the last one in 2008?

Hi dx

I've just had the official copies of the deed of variation from the land registry. I'm going to pm you these sensitive documents.

The deed is based around the legal charge dated 2006 ends in 257 that loan was for just under £8000 According to paperwork I have in SAR.. It's not the legal charge for last loan in 2008. The one that's meant to be £30000.

Haven't heard off prime alpha or excel in the last week. I'm confused as to them saying £26000 is owed but the legal charge is dated 2 years earlier than that loan.

What's your advice here??

What my thoughts are now are that the 2006 loan/charge is not far off what the FSCS have awarded. However there were 3 more rewrites since and 2008 one was put in dispute from March 2016.

So if the charge relates to the 2006 agreement welcome have not put the paperwork in to the land registry for the further loans. So would that mean they were unsercured.

Where does this leave me and alpha the DCA and the charge?

I'm thinking I need to see a CCA from alpha to see which amount and date loan they actually have bought. But going on theirs figures it tallys with the 2008 one. But will they hold the paperwork? As I had no NOA. Not to my adresss anyway.

If they don't then I have to prove the 2006 loan was settled by the 1st 2007 one. There were 2 others that followed this loan.

But if they do produce the paperwork for 2008 loan where do I stand and what can I do? This loan seemed to be taken out in a different place to all the others too. See last paragraph post 263

How we looking on that letter for alpha dx?

Something's got to go somewhere.

Or shall I even write back to welcome telling them what I've been awarded by the fscs.

Can I Request they buy the debt back of alpha and use that money to remove the charge?

well the fscs money doesn't even get near the value of the charge so that's not a viable option.

ive got to admit I'm reluctant to give alpha the pleasure of even acknowledging them at all by a CCA to date

and they

But its close going on the 2006 loan!!

Not close at all with the 2008 one though

but shouldn't that be unsercured if land reg didn't get updated forms? .

How do you think i should go about it?

Last year i followed every procedure to a t.

Now I feel I'm clutching at straws and there's nowhere to turn.

I've spoke quickly to the fscs about not taking any of the other insurances into account and queried where the cash would go as Welcome sold.

They said it's up to welcome to buy it back or pay money towards reducing the balance.

which welcome cant do as it would break their scheme of arrangement.

its hard nut yes

but time is the cure I feel.

prime concern is to get that charge removed.

and they

I was just thinking of a post that someone wrote to welcome on here about starting a court claim and offering a goodwill gesture that was nowhere the balance owed and charge nulled.

That has always been my main concern as much as the money would come in handy I would take getting the charge removed as better than any payout.

I just don't see how this is ever likely to happen now. Unless you have something up your sleeve or have dealt with anything like this before?

What do you think alpha/prime could do next?

That scheme of arrangement needs burning!! Lol

Seeing alpha still haven't come to me at the right address I am seeing your point in not acknowledging them. Just a bit scared how that balance has escalated in a short time 😳😳

post 25 there

I though we'd done that?

dx

and they

Secured Loan DX..there is automatically a charge placed at the time the loan is approved.

Just a thought on this what if a charge was put on a £6000 loan In 2006 and 3 rewrites followed 2 in 2007 and one in 2008 for higher amounts? And it looks like the charge was not applied automatically as LR only hold the paperwork for the one in 2006 not the ones that's followed ? Where does that leave the last one that was taken out after the rewrites since 2006? Loans after approved without the security??

Sorry for the highjack of the thread.

Yes I sent post 115 on here. But at that point no money had been offered from me or the FSCS but now they have awarded that money that's not coming to me anyway could it be used as leverage?? With a letter to welcome complaining about the IR again and offering the money to close it all down?

ive moved that post you've made on that other thread to here cruz...

post 25 on that othe thread applies..

i'm sure andyorch has already answered this issue here or elsewhere hence my response there .post 25.

and they

Sorry. What I'm trying to say is the charge wasn't correctly placed on the approval of further loans?

If the land registry don't hold it for 2008 loan how can anyone say it's off that loan?

And more the point why would anyone sercure a measly £6000 not to mention having it over 10 years.