Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

automated letters ignore.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quarterly statment recieved today

On the first page arrears balance 537.81 61.60 less than what came out yesterday dated 2 days before this one.

But they are claiming on this that Nov,dec,jan were missed at 231. Which doesn’t add up considering Nov payment was supposed to be only 74.83 😂

Prime 15th Jan 19.pdf

sorry not had much time

i'll try over the W/End.

one point on whatever letter.

it should be headed, I do not acknowledge any debt to you or your agents.

I don't think we can link the two halves...old charges etc not subject to this later half of loans can't be be used, sadly I cant see anyone agreeing that because welcome owed you more at the point of the 2nd half, than what the 2nd loan was for, they should not have loaned to you = IRL.

however, my thoughts are still very much with IRL playing the major part here, whichever way you switch it out, the 2nd series of loans WAS very irresponsible lending by welcome.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DMS Debt collectors are out. Haven’t been to mine went to ex’s on mon now I’ve just been given letter.

I think it’s time for a letter now as they already know damn well where I live so why send them to other adresss? Still no response to Nov letter. Cheek of these is unreal.

Excel started this time last year too. And although these are 2 different company’s with 2 different adressses the agents name and contact no is same on DMS as excels.

Prime have also written again 7 days after last one. Now things are starting to follow the same pattern as this time last year..

What route do I go now now?

And also they clearly say on debt collection letter Lender is Prime Credit 5 .

It’s Alpha credit solutions 4 sarl named on the LR title deeds.

Alpha 22nd Jan 19.pdf

DMS 20th Jan 19.pdf

haha powerless debt collector

that's interesting that means that they don't think they have a strong enough case to goto court again..

urm...

and they

oh and they cant charge a bean..to your account either

and they

What do I do?? You said this jan 2017 and within 2 months court was issued

one point on whatever letter.

it should be headed, I do not acknowledge any debt to you or your agents

How can I write this with the 2 year saga that’s been going on?

You have recently tried to contact me regarding the account with the above reference number which you claim is owed by myself. Using DMS Debt Management Services Limited. At an old address of xxxxxxxx which you are fully aware that I have not lived at since Jan 2014.

I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to Prime Credit 5.

I have familiarised myself with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) consumer credit sourcebook which states the following rules.

"A firm must not ignore or disregard a customer's claim that a debt has been settled or is disputed and must not continue to make demands for payment without providing clear justification and/or evidence as to why the customer's claim is not valid." 7.5.3

"A firm must suspend any steps it takes or its agent takes in the recovery of a debt from a customer where the customer disputes the debt on valid grounds or what may be valid grounds." 7.14.1

"Where a customer disputes a debt on valid grounds or what may be valid grounds, the firm must investigate the dispute and provide details of the debt to the customer in a timely manner." 7.14.3

In not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

Furthermore, ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above accounts unless you can provide evidence as to my liability for the debt in question..

I politely request you only contact me at the correspondence address you already have on file for me. Please be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to contact me over the past few weeks and these have been duly logged by time and date.

Taking the above into account I would also like to bring to your attention my last letter dated 8/11/18. Which you have failed to respond to. This is yet another letter added to a long list which you are failing to address my issues or even provide some clarity on the situation. For ref after the last court hearing these letters are dated 19/07/, 05/09 and 10/10/2018.

Should it be your intention to arrange a doorstep visit, please be advised that according to the Financial Conduct Authority's consumer credit sourcebook it is an unfair and improper business practice to make such threats.

There is an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v Sheppard & Short Ltd [1959] 2 QB 384. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and, if you do so, you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Edited by dx100uk
merge

dump the last 2 sentences of your letter , don't play freeman of the land with them.

however I would add that ……

you do not require any financial advise and do not consent to any charges of any amount in relation to the advisors visit whether made or not.

and they

yes keep the dispute line running..

and they

Letter sent to debt collectors informing them that both them and their clients prime know where I live. So any contact to be made at correct address.

2 letters off to prime.

1 dispute letter re debt collectors and another about their failure to respond to my letters and just once again outlining their balance is still incorrect after they removed the ppi credit.

As there’s further Ppi in this loan and due to dispute and unfair relationship which has resulted in balance and that there are more fees and interest that need removing too.

I’ve also made a point of saying that their monthly repayments are wrong as these take into accoubt interest and ppi.

Once everything is removed the outstanding balance if any should be divided by the months remaining of the term.

No second guesses to what their response will be. Zilch as per...

But give it 6 weeks and I’m putting money on they issue court mid March!!!

dump the last 2 sentences of your letter , don't play freeman of the land with them.

however I would add that ……

you do not require any financial advise and do not consent to any charges of any amount in relation to the advisors visit whether made or not.

That letter with the last 2 lines I had off here https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit-**Update-21st-April-2014**&p=4384084#post4384084

i didn’t put them in though

• 2 weeks later...

At last a reply off this bunch.

They ain’t got any idea what they are saying or doing.

They reckon I emailed them on the 6th Feb I have never contacted them this way. However they signed for my last letter on the 31st jan according to track and trace.

Laughable they really are.... The plot thickens 😂😂

D010A773-C7BB-4D36-9D57-3CA9CA6F6739.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Had a usual monthly letter. Wording is very different to others... having a problem uploading docs. 

Getting this message  You have used 116.36 MB of your 48.83 MB attachment limit.

cant find where to delete anything or upload new stuff no got to advanced anymore??? 

Click your name  top right...drop down.....My Attachments

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

48Mb..you.ll be well over that.yours needs to be upped for you

and they

and they

just a std letter really cruz

and they

std pc autogenerated CRAP IN THE WORDS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYOTHER lIKE LETTER FROM OTHER DCA'S/CREDITORs.

FACT IS 

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

SIMPLY FOLLOWING what they've read on the internet 

sri caps

and they

• 4 weeks later...