'Looking At Your Personal Independance Payment Again' form sent off, money not come in

alpo287
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my partners PIP payment was due to come in today or yesterday and has not come in. Has it been stopped? She has been receiving it regularly for over a year now and on the initial decision letter at the very beginning it said it would be looked at again in 2017.

She received a Looking At Your Personal Independence Payment Again form in the post a few weeks ago took it to her doctor/psychiatrist and he helped her fill it out and send it off. They sent her a text saying thanks for returning it and they may need to consult a doctor before making a decision. That's all they've said yet the money has not come into the bank like it's been stopped. There was nothing on this new review form or on the text that mentioned anything about stopping the payment, so why has the money not come in? Thanks

Possibly. Maybe while they look at the form.

Ring 0800 917 2222. Ask them.

Okay, I will ring them in a minute but why are they reviewing it randomly out of the blue? There has been no change in circumstances at all and it said 2017 on the initial letter. Does that mean the carers allowance I receive will cease too until they review it?

Possibly. But I'm afraid they will have all the answers on this one.

But as payment hasnt been recieved then I would suggest you contact them and update us when you know,.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Possibly. But I'm afraid they will have all the answers on this one.

But as payment hasnt been recieved then I would suggest you contact them and update us when you know,.

Okay I called them up, they said the payments haven't been stopped, she's just misjudged the date it was due in. It's actually due in at the end of next week. He seemed to imply this was just a mandatory review type of thing with this form but i'm still a bit confused about it. I mean what does it mean when they say they may need to consult a doctor? Does that mean one of their own doctors behind the scenes? She will be sent to a face-to-face assessment? This is the first time dealing with this type of 'break' in the flow of disability awards/payments. Everything she put on this form was the same as when she first applied for it and they awarded it. There has been no change in symptoms, medication etc

They always do check ups i believe. Long Term sick or disabled do have to be checked up on as much as say me who is healthy but who maybe searching for a job say?

Dont mean that horribly, just using a comparison :)

If there is no change etc, then you let them know that :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis