Banks78

Claim Form Lowells/vanquis

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1211 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I have received nothing from Lowells solictors or otherwise.

I still cannot find my last payment date,

its not on my clearscore,

Just the date I set up the account.

Also Vanquish are refusing to give me the information.

I am a little stuck now as to what I need to do?

dx100uk : I was advised by martin2006 at the start of this thread to send off a letter to vanquish.

It is Lowells Solicitors now BW that I have received a letter from.

Sorry for late replies but I am on a laptop that I borrow and don't always have access to this.

I have 5/6 days to for a defence and I am a little stuck as to what to do next if I haven't received a reply from Lowells.

I am also slightly panicked now that I have sent a letter to the wrong place :-/

well not your fault you weren't near a PC to see the replies.

if the CPR has not been replied to

then I suppose you could file the holding no paperwork defence

but as vanquish have the agreement it wouldn't be too diff for lowells to get it either I suspect.

can you confirm the date the account was opened please

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

The last payment date is irrelevant now as the account itself was opened less than 6 yrs ago and a credit agreement has been produced, whether its enforceable is another matter so if you could scan and redact then upload it in pdf it can be checked.

Until then you are either filing a no paperwork/holding defence or you may need to consider offering a Tomlin Order to settle the claim. This would prevent a ccj if it now does get to court.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Ok I will try to get to the library tomorrow to get it scanned. I assume you just want the front cover page they sent? I should block my name address and personal info?

is there a link to tell me what I need to write in regards to the no paperwork defence? Also if I file this no paperwork can I then apply for a Tomlin order? ( do I send a request for this to Lowells? or through the court?)

Sorry for all the questions, I am just a little lost.

Thanks

You ask for a Tomlin Order through Lowells or the solicitor they are using. If they have you bang to rights seriously consider it. I have one myself and pay £5.00 a week. It stops a CCJ but you will be admitting the debt so stop payment you will get a CCJ.

Only do this after exhausting all your alternatives as it is final

If you search for no paperwork/holding in the cag search bar, on the red bit at the top, there will be hundreds, adapt one for the PoC on the claim.

The Tomlin Order would be requested as a means of settling out of court via the claimants solicitor, if you get backed into a corner and they produce an enforceable agreement, that may be the only way left to avoid a ccj.

Block all the personal info and reference numbers etc and scan everything they sent, into a multi page pdf, not just the front page pls

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

might be better to just copy your thread title into the search cag box of the top redtoolbar.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thanks all, Will do this later after work.