My Girlfriend V lloyds TSB Case

tlrose
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all not posted for a while, since I did my own Lloyds TSB account. Which was successful.

I have been processing a claim on behalf of my girlfriend and her Lloyds TSB account. A date has been set for the claim to be heard at Birmingham County Court.

The main question I have is whether I can also be present in court or even represent her? As she is quite a shy person.

Does anyone also know, have Lloyds changed solicitiors? When I put my claim through it was Martineau Johnson and my girlfriend's claim is being defended by Sechiari Clark and Mitchell.

1. They will almost certainly settle before court

2. You can be present. Small claims are public hearings. You can represent her in court as a lay representative or be a 'Mackenzie friend' who can be present to advise her but not actually address the court

3. SCM are now Lloyds solicitors.

You can represent her in court as a lay representative or be a 'Mackenzie friend' who can be present to advise her but not actually address the court

Is this the same as a "litigation friend"?

This is a phrase I have just seen on the notes of the N149 Allocation Questionnaire referring to the signatory.

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.