News on the UN investigation on benefit reforms

tommy456
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No chance - they will (if they're even challenged, the reporters are all too busy with Brexit and leadership races at the moment) brush it off as biased due to the people the UN actually spoke to, i.e. the people they've reduced to using food banks.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

I read the entire report yesterday (it's not that long) and the gov (small g) didn't come out of the report very well at all.

I'm quite surprised that the left wing media haven't swarmed all over this. The Guardian loves this type of story

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I read the entire report yesterday (it's not that long) and the gov (small g) didn't come out of the report very well at all.

I'm quite surprised that the left wing media haven't swarmed all over this. The Guardian loves this type of story

As would the bbc, you would think, maybe they are a different kind of left winger, who's own people don't count, or it doesn't git their paymasters agendas unlike the covering this type of thing the one sided bias bbc http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36692990

They will ignore it and sweep in under the carpet with the Brexit shenanigans, one thing at lest the punishers at DWP will be punished as they will be subject to the same Sanctions as other UC claimants :

From Scoop

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/theyre-coming-for-us-next-jobcentre-staff-fear-they-too-will-be-affected-by-new-sanctions

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!