Gemini Parking Solutions DYL PCN - Queens Hospital, Romford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wife parked on double yellow lines at our local hospital

received a Pcn on 18/5/16.

We have now received a reminder requesting the charge of £75 be paid

and also the name of driver at the time of offence the letter was dated 21/06/16.

I haven't made contact with Gemini whatsoever,

can i ask for advise on what to do next?

Thanks in advance.

no such thing as DYL's on private land

they are purely tarmac graffiti

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have you received the notice to keeper?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

Homer67, Queens Hospital, Romford.

1 The date of infringement? 18/06/16

2 Did you appeal to the parking company? NO

If yes, has there been any response?

If no, have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK)

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? NO PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE PRODUCED

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) YES

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]

5 Who is the parking company? GEMINI PARKING SOLUTIONS

I have received a “Reminder Notice” which then goes on to ask who the driver was at the time the car was parked and to supply their name and address.

The Date on the letter is 21/06/16.

I thought it might be Queens.

I can tell you this:

Queens is a PFI site and the land is owned by the PFI Consortium not the NHS Trust.

The Parking is managed by The NHS Trust who employ Sodexo to manage the Soft Facilities Management.

I'm not sure if Sodexo contract Gemini or the NHS Trust,

but either way they don't have the correct signage and I'm sure it is not compliant.

Specifically it cannot be read on the way in as it is too high so you have to park to read it.

Secondly I doubt if there is anything like a contract for the landowner

and the PPC as the landowner is the PFI Co - a group of companies.

They also use Security Staff to put PCN on windscreens so they are not issued by Gemini themselves.

Others will be able to tell you how to word the appeal which will be rejected,

but they will then have to issue you with a POPLA code (Gemini have BPA on their signs)

and you appeal to POPLA for an easy win.

there will be no contractual assignment as it will be a third party 9 and possibly not even that close) who signed the contract. All in all not a lot to worry about but they will continue to try thier luck. An image of the signage would be very helpful as we may suggest a simple 1 line response according to their conditions. Generally though, if you are prohibited from doing something it cannot be a contractual obligation to pay them whn you disobey that prohibition.

Thanks for the replies. The sinage is quite high on the lamp standard as you enter the hospital, i'll take a picture and post. Once again thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but i'm on holiday in Greece and have been unable to reply or to post a picture as suggested by ericsbrother.

I haven't appealed because I was very busy in the run up to my holiday, unfortunately i think my 28 days will be up once i return later this week.

Should i appeal on my return stating that I have been on Holiday?

Unfortunately I may not be able to get an Internet connection for a while so i may have to pick up on my return.

TIA for any replies

Forget about their silly timelines. They have no legal standing at all. Theyre made up. Just give the info as advised. Dont go saying youve been on holiday etc. You dont need to.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 months later...

Hi we are also in the same boat, I received a PCN at Stepping Hill Hospital in may , I parked on double yellows when I got to the hospital after an emergency phone call to go to the hospital as my friend got taken critically ill, she has passed on since then, I read a few forums and ignored the pcn, then the reminder notice, then the 3 letters from Debt Recovery Plus then Zenith notice of debt recovery then now the notice of intent to commence legal proceedings, I loathe to pay it because of the circumstances of the notice , any advice? I have had no contact with GEMINI PARKING SOLUTIONS or with DRP or ZENITH, many thanks

Hi we are also in the same boat, I received a PCN at Stepping Hill Hospital in may , I parked on double yellows when I got to the hospital after an emergency phone call to go to the hospital as my friend got taken critically ill, she has passed on since then, I read a few forums and ignored the pcn, then the reminder notice, then the 3 letters from Debt Recovery Plus then Zenith notice of debt recovery then now the notice of intent to commence legal proceedings, I loathe to pay it because of the circumstances of the notice , any advice? I have had no contact with GEMINI PARKING SOLUTIONS or with DRP or ZENITH, many thanks

please start a new thread

of your own

dx

and they

so waht? If you are here then you arent paying them so any deadline is immaterial.

Sorry but i'm on holiday in Greece and have been unable to reply or to post a picture as suggested by ericsbrother.

I haven't appealed because I was very busy in the run up to my holiday, unfortunately i think my 28 days will be up once i return later this week.

Should i appeal on my return stating that I have been on Holiday?

Unfortunately I may not be able to get an Internet connection for a while so i may have to pick up on my return.

TIA for any replies