Wyndham vacation ( hoeseasons) Claim Form Recieved

Pinacolada72

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I originally booked a holiday with hoeseasons last June on a low deposit of £25. This February I tried to cancel my holiday but they wanted me to pay another £100 to cover the deposit! I have a daughter who has additional needs and has epilepsy she was going through a bad patch with her seizures so I didn't feel safe taking her away on holiday. I couldn't afford to pay them the extra £100 so I left it (bad move i know)

Today I've received a ccj from Wyndham vacation for £125 it's legit as I've phoned the court. I'm going to try and defend the claim,what should I put in my defence? I never received any t&c,no letter confirming my holiday just an email thanking me for the deposit of £25 ,if I was aware of this low deposit clause I wouldn't of booked it.

They say every effort has been made to resolve the matter,apart from 1 email stating I need to pay the balance I've had no other correspondence from them. Any help/advice I would be truly grateful. I was stupid to ignore but never in a million years did I expect a ccj for not paying a full deposit.

Many thanks.

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Bit confused. Are you saying Hoseasons have obtained a CCJ or is this just a claim form.

Others will be along to flesh out the details.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

All settled now,challenged and all fees dropped.

Are you not going to divulge for other's sake how you resolved this Pinacolada72 ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Please tell us what happened, and if you actually got it in writing and confirmation from court the claim is dropped.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D