have i messed up ?

cityfan31

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently had a look on my internet banking with lloyds and discovered i had been charged just over £900 in 3 years returned dd etc i sent them a letter requesting these back then after 3 weeks received a letter saying sorry your not happy why did nt you ask for your overdraft to be increased,the letter came from Andover i rang the number on the letter and asked for 6 years statements to be sent out which they said there would be no charge and would take 3 weeks.Have i messed up by not following the procedures you suggest its my own fault for not reading first HELP !!!!

I think as long as you get you statements then it doesn't matter how you did it. Once you statements are received and you calulate you charges, it is very important that you follow the correct procedure. Spent the next few days reading the faqs and some threads to get a feel for what is ahead. Any mistakes made later may cost you dear.

Hope that helped!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-op bank - won March 07

Virgin Credit Card - won - March 07

MBNA Credit Card - won March 07

yeah, have a rummage through here mate...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

If you clic the 'consumer action group logo' in the top right hand corner, it will take you to the main forum page. Scroll right down to the bottom and a list of banks will appear. Select Lloyds and have fun reading the various threads.

Post your case on there and you will get help and advise from people who have been there, done that and who are in much the same postion as you and are in the early stages!

Good luck!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-op bank - won March 07

Virgin Credit Card - won - March 07

MBNA Credit Card - won March 07