My first claim through MCOL - what to put in the detailed particulars?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was working self employed for a company. In December they stopped paying me, I sent them an email on the 10 January 2016 stating that I wouldn't be able to come into work as I hadn't been paid for 3 weeks and I needed to now look after my 2 year old as I was in arrears with the childminder,I did say that I could come in once it was sorted, they called me 20 minutes later and said they will be picking up the company car and all of there property. there's 4 outstanding invoices for £1000 still unpaid, I tried to resolve the matter with the company but there not replying. I have now put though a claim and just need advice on what to put in the detailed particulars and what evidence to enclose. Thank you.

I have now put though a claim and just need advice on what to put in the detailed particulars and what evidence to enclose

what have you 'put through', what particulars did you use then. how far are you in to this. more specific details needed rodney.

welcome to cag btw :)

Thank you Ford sorry was rushing a little when I posted, I submitted a claim via Money Claim Online, I have to provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form before 28th June 2016, just wanted to know how to address the letter to the defendant. Thanks

This is the kind of thing that should be planned when one is considering a court action – not afterwards.

I think that you need to let us have far better details of what has happened and also what you put in your particulars of claim.

I'm afraid that the story that you have given us in your first post here is not very clear. In particular, how long had you been working for this company? How much do you say that they owe you? What are the outstanding invoices about? Have they collected the vehicle?

I have to provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form before 28th June 2016,

why do have to do this, have you been ordered to do so, or is it as per cpr where you have said details to follow.?

see, more full details needed if you want full voluntary help as far as can be given. cant keep asking the questions...

how can it be advised how to address a letter or matter without knowing whats gone on.

until then, i'm out :)