style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When replying to a thread on my iPhone in mobile view, once I post the reply it deletes the thread subscription, so I no longer get instant email replies.

I have to switch to full site view, find the thread (as full site view doesn't take you back to that thread) then re-sub to the thread.

I haven't exhausted all scenarios where this does and doesn't happen, but I would assume there might be a bug report on the forum software suppliers site that would be similar.

FYI, I have seen a few threads where people have replied saying they haven't had an email or seen the reply, which could be down to this bug.

Thanks for this. I'm not sure that we have heard of it before but I have flagged it up to our Webmaster and we will do our best to check it out.

Monitor this thread for responses.

Test.

Just posted this on my I-phone and it was still in my Subscribed Threads after.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thanks for this. I'm not sure that we have heard of it before but I have flagged it up to our Webmaster and we will do our best to check it out.

Monitor this thread for responses.

Quote reply test

EDIT: Quote reply for me reproduced the bug

th_IMG_1838_zpskxsbxdwp.jpgth_IMG_1839_zpsra9r3d2b.jpg

First image at 15:54 was just a reply, the 2nd is a quote reply.

I think it's a case that you're still subscribed to the thread, it just isn't showing in the list of subscriptions (one way to confirm this would be if you receive an email notification to say that I've responded to this thread) ? That looks like a problem with the lightweight templates used for mobile viewers

I think it's a case that you're still subscribed to the thread, it just isn't showing in the list of subscriptions (one way to confirm this would be if you receive an email notification to say that I've responded to this thread) ? That looks like a problem with the lightweight templates used for mobile viewers

I had an email because I re-subbed.

This quote reply should delete the sub. I won't re-sub to confirm if it emails still.