BankFodder BankFodder

harmy77

Lancashire MORTGAGES

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 716 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

firstly thank you for reading

i thought i would start at the beginning in 2007 when i was not in a good place i remortgaged my commercial property to lancashire mortgages and by releasing £30000 in equity it cost me a extra £50000 in early release from previous lender and fees to broker and lancashire.

what i did not realise was that this was interest only and due to receivership fees and charges i now owe then £300,000 from originally borrowing £220,000 and i am paying them £2400 a month. the rent does not even cover the monthly payments

i originally put in a inflated salary for myself as the broker advised. i have never been offered a plan to pay the capital sum off and they have rejected my claim as it is over 6 years old and told me they are not regulated by fca and my broker no longer exists.

do i have any redress . i know this is all of my own stupidity but has anyone any ideas how can rescue this sinking ship!

Edited by honeybee13
Changing case from upper to lower.

Lancashire mortgage corporation now called Together finance to hide their past history. I think you will find they are regulated but your loan was an unregulated loan. This company Know exactly what they are doing they prey on people in desperate situations, offer a loan that seems a poor offer, but thats only half the story because once they have you locked in they load your account up with unfair charges and fees you can challenge the unfair charges etc any many people have got large sums back

P.S search threads under heading; Blemain

Have Lancashire Mortgage actually signed your mortgage agreement. If not post up your mortgage terms and conditions on here with your personal details redacted and I may be able to help from the experience from my case but it will depend on whether you have the same clause as in my agreement.

harmy77 any update with this as my case has gone to court and a lot of groundwork has been done which will help others but without looking at the original terms and conditions we remain in the dark.

Hi renewablejohn,

harmy77 has not been on-line here for a couple of years but hopefully they will get notification of your post and return.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert