Who gets the SAR ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My hubby recently had a letter from Lowell, stating they had bought a debt from cap 1. We sent off a CCA and a copy of his original credit agreement arrived this morn (but no mention of the deed of assignment) so do we send the SAR to Lowell or Cap 1? We intend to claim back the charges that were def made by cap One before this debt was sold on.

I have spent the most part of today searching for this info, sorry if I've missed it, everything is a bit of a blur now:confused:

Thanks in advance:D

Hey up there! :)

Capital One gets the S.A.R. - once they've paid up, it's up to you to approach the DCA with a settlement - or not... ;)

Lucy.

• Haha 1

Lucycat vs. Halifax 13/9 - £4496.99 - WON!

Lucycat vs. MBNA (Alliance & Leicester) - 16/11 - Offer of £295 received - pursuing £575.

Lucycat vs. HSBC - 15/11 - MCOL filed - £1438 (& interest at 8% - another £392.49)

Lucycat vs. Capital One 15/11 - Offer of £136 received - pursuing £340.

Lucycat vs. Halifax - Mortgage ERC - 18/10 - LBA sent - £466.32.

Lucycat vs. Halifax - Mortgage Charges - 9/11 - D.P.A. Non-Compliance letter delivered.

Lucycat vs. LloydsTSB - Loan PPI - 5/10 - Statement received.

Lucycat vs. LloydsTSB - 20/10 - Prelim sent for £45 - returned undelivered, recipient has 'gone away'...! :o

* Lucycat vs. Carphone Warehouse - 13/11 - S.A.R. delivered. * Lucycat vs. Volkswagen Finance - 9/11 - S.A.R. delivered. * Lucycat vs. Barclaycard - 15/11 - S.A.R. sent out.