Premier Parking threaten court for out of sight ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

My dog was in the car and think he may have knocked ticket off the dash as it wasn't a sticky one...dog not in any pictures taken so cannot prove he was there, however you only need to smell my car to know : )

I still have the ticket which was 50p and fine is now £100! I sent a picture of ticket the same day but was rejected, applied to POPLA who also rejected it...I am now on second or third threatening court letter...this ones says unless I pay by 23rd June it goes to their solicitors : (

Don't mind going to court but have no idea how much this would cost if I have to pay for the fine and their and mine court fees etc...not sure if I should cough up rather than fork out a grand???

How likely is it they will take me to court, is my case a tomato, and if I end up with egg on my face will I need to rob a bank?

Simple. Tell them you welcome court with open arms where you will show the original ticket by the judge to prove they are abusing the court process.

And 2nd or 3rd court letter? Nope they're just threatograms.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I expect the forum regulars will be along later with advice for you. These companies threaten court a lot and usually don't go ahead. Even if they do, there's lots of advice here to help you defend robustly if it gets that far.

My understanding is that it would be small claims court, so costs are very limited, someone will tell you more about that. It isn't a fine, it a speculative invoice from a private company. Have they used the word 'fine'?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

so, we know you have a dof and for some reason horizon parking didnt want to photograph it but to help you we really need to knwo about the parking event, so tell us when it was, where it was and what correspondence you have.

as you have already appealed the PoFa isnt going to help you so it will be down to any contractual obligations that may exist. To help us here we need to knwo what the supposed breach was and what the sign on the land you were parked on said about things. A photo of the sign at the entrance to the land or par park is best. Also, if there are different signs in the par park then picture of those as well (plus conditions on machine if different).

Usually the deciding factor is the exact wording so are you supposed to pay for a breach of contract or is it a contractual charge ( again wording will determine) You ight have a demand for the wrong sort of payment and then they can go whistle