Is the work programme still going?

G4C389
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Iv signed on for 6 months now and I had a job for 4 years and attended ingeus in 2011-2012 (they didn't get me that job or help with it) and is it still going in Liverpool city centre does anyone know?

Yes it is apparently still alive and well, though the A4E has re branded to people plus , And unless they have just re located offices they are no longer in my town , but their web site isn't listing my town

Yes, it's still going. In most circumstances you wouldn't be referred until you've been unemployed for 12 months, so if something comes up before then you might manage to escape it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

It's still going but more offices are under closure. I finish soon, this last stretch has been the worst as they hounded me to attend... Doesn't help anyone on ESA, thankfully this forum has been great and I've followed advice given by members.

Next year, if they get their way there'll be "health advisors" appointed to the WP... I honestly dread to think... :-(