id carphoneware

ukguy2k

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I cancelled my phone giving 30days notice last month

and they still haven't cancelled my contract which should of stopped since 10th june

and they renewed it

I cancelled my direct debit at the bank because end of the day I not paying for something I asked to cancel

I already emailed them saying I cancelled the direct debit and I'm not paying when I asked to be cancelled of the 30days notice

as anyone had issue with id network for cancelling

When you do anything by telephone you should be recording your call. Read our customer services guide for further information.

Cancellation of contracts is especially dangerous. You have no idea whether it's been properly noted down and you have no evidence if they deny it.

I think the best thing you can do is to write them a letter and confirm that you cancel the contract and the date on which you cancelled it.

The next thing you should do is – having implemented our customer services guide – is to call them and asked them why they haven't implemented your instructions to cancel the contract. If you can get them to admit on the phone that it was cancelled when you say it was cancelled then you don't have any more problems. If on the other hand they say – cancellation? What cancellation? – Then you know you have a problem.

Always record your calls. You will regret it if you don't. Sooner or later, you will regret it

Good. That's good news for you.

However I suggest that you keep an eye on things. You never know, it might not be the end of the story.

on a general point re records. as bank says, record a tel call yourself if poss, and put things in writing.

whilst 'they' may record calls, they often dont retain/furnish them. and, their notes on the record often dont accurately reflect the tel call. have seen it from sars, 'their' (creditors) notes are often inaccurate and subjective. if a matter progresses and there is nothing to counter a creditors inaccurate 'notes' then maybe likely that the likes of the fos, court, etc will go with the creditors notes.

IMO

:-):rant: