Court date for Possession order re- no mortgage/credit agreement in place

tunz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do you mean please? I didn't think the fos could postpone a court date.

HB

they can ask the lender to postpone the court date... It is at the lenders discretion but they are supposed to when there is a complaint pending

Tunz am I right your saying your original mortgage has ended with you still owing 40k so the mortgage co are going for repossession?

Yes ... More or less! ....we had paid it for 20 years then we were basically conned with a few years left! I can't believe we were so stupid tbh 😔

After a horrendous few years, even though I know we're in the right and probably would win in court, I've decided the risk is just to great and I'm just going to sign for another 25 years. I've got so much going on that I cannot cope, I've recently lost my sister who died young leaving 3 children she lives 3 hrs away from us so I'm back and too trying my best to help them . my husband broke his back a couple of years ago but because he can walk a little and use his arms he lost his ESA. Although he's trying his best no one wants to employ someone in his position so there you go... I think I've reached my breaking point 😞 I don't see any other way out ... The lender knows that were afraid and there taking full advantage! They've already added 2k since Feb and it's going up every day. Thank you so much for trying to help us

After a horrendous few years, even though I know we're in the right and probably would win in court, I've decided the risk is just to great and I'm just going to sign for another 25 years. I've got so much going on that I cannot cope, I've recently lost my sister who died young leaving 3 children she lives 3 hrs away from us so I'm back and too trying my best to help them . my husband broke his back a couple of years ago but because he can walk a little and use his arms he lost his ESA. Although he's trying his best no one wants to employ someone in his position so there you go... I think I've reached my breaking point 😞 I don't see any other way out ... The lender knows that were afraid and there taking full advantage! They've already added 2k since Feb and it's going up every day. Thank you so much for trying to help us

Sorry I tried to edit this post above but it wouldn't work. It came out wrong.... I really need to sleep 🙄