Court Action Question??

RalphieB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

Im at the stage where Lloyds have not responded to my LBA and have now completed my N1 form.

What do I do next? I cant find anywhere that says I have to take this into a court or can I post it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hey,

Im at the stage where Lloyds have not responded to my LBA and have now completed my N1 form.

What do I do next? I cant find anywhere that says I have to take this into a court or can I post it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

You can take or post the N1 to your local County Court along with the correct fee and your list of charges.

You can find details of court locations, fees etc HERE

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Thats great thanks Number6! Does anyone have any idea about Scottish Courts? In particular which one in Edinburgh to go to? Would it be the Sheriff Court?

Ah, didn't realise you were in Scotland.

I've no idea I'm afraid, the system is quite different and I have no knowledge of it, sorry.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6