refused to accept mail Barclays......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , Im helping my mother deal with an old Barclaycard. We sent a SAR request a week ago to

this address: The data Controller , Barclays Bank Plc One Churchill Place London E14 5 HP.

She today received the letter back, with a Royal Mail sticker on with `refused box ticked`.

Is that the wrong address or are they being obstructive????

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks

You can download and print the PPI questionnaire 360 KB – if you need help, please read our guidance notes 70 KB .

If you have more than one policy, please print and use the extra information 240 KB form.

Once you’ve completed the form, you can take it to your local branch, or post it to:

Retail Business Banking

PPI 321 Team

PO Box 9133

Wigston

LE18 9DG

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi Thanks for the reply but we don`t intend sending a PPI questionaire until we have a SAR .

She had forgotten all about this account opened in the late 1980`s and still active in £2.00 credit. according to a letter she received from Barclays recently .

Is the address we sent to the correct address for a DSAR request???

Also is it worthwhile sending the SAR (if i dont can she get a PO refunded at the post office)as i dont think shes used the card since around 2000 but she doesnt know whether PPI was on it. I suspect there most likely was .

Thanks

Hi , Im helping my mother deal with an old Barclaycard. We sent a SAR request a week ago to

this address: The data Controller , Barclays Bank Plc One Churchill Place London E14 5 HP.

She today received the letter back, with a Royal Mail sticker on with `refused box ticked`.

Is that the wrong address or are they being obstructive????

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks

Hi,

I sent my Barclaycard DSAR request to:

Data Protection Team

Dept LRC

Barclaycard

Northampton

NN4 7SG

But that was some time ago, may have changed since then.

REMEMBER! Hunger is the enemy - NOT the hungry!