The WCA

fer34555
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My query s regarding aspects of the WCA more pointedly the following descriptor as an example =

13(a) Cannot, due to impaired mental function, reliably initiate or complete at least two sequential personal actions.

If for example you are unable to cook or prepare a meal and say not reliably able to clean and use the hoover properly due to your health condition like lack of energy and motivation due to depression and say this to the assessor at the WCA but they say well can you brush your teeth or go to your GP both which you HAVE I stress have to do and they use this to say you can do two tasks how do you counter this or am I reading the descriptor wrong it does say "at least two sequential personal actions"

also on descriptor 14 coping with change --

14(a) Cannot cope with any change to the extent that day to day life cannot be managed.

(b) Cannot cope with minor planned change (such as a pre-arranged change to the routine time scheduled for a lunch break), to the extent that, overall, day to day life is made significantly more difficult.

© Cannot cope with minor unplanned change (such as the timing of an appointment on the day it is due to occur), to the extent that, overall, day to day life is made significantly more difficult.

if both b and c applies do they add 9 and 6 for each descriptor or is it 9 or 6?

thank you for any feed back in advance

Edited by fer34555

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you referring to completing the ESA50 or how to answer at a face to face interview?

If at a face to face interview, your answer should correspond to how you answered the question on the ESA50.

REMEMBER! Hunger is the enemy - NOT the hungry!

ok thanks honey bee I will look for it and Nyst yes I see you score the higher number thanks and thanks jedcris for your reply yes it was about the F2F interview