Ives

Overseas payment into my NatWest account

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1260 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I normally get a pension payment from Belgium the day before the end of each month. Nothing today (I realise it's a Bank Holiday) - It's a BAC payment so why did it not happen today and I am likely to get it tomorrow

Yes - you will most probably get it tomorrow

• Confused 1

If its a bank holiday, then it normally gets processed before, or if its a direct transfer via bacs, it will show tomorrow.

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Anything going through BACS clearing will be delayed due to the Bank Holiday. So yes in theory, it should show on your account tomorrow morning.

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

When I read the thread title I thought you had received the 50 million dollar that a Nigerian prince promised me a long time ago 😂

Thanks BankFodder - I'm feeling reassured now!

And renegade imp and unclebulgaria67 thanks also

king12345 - :lol:

Thanks for all the help and reassurance! The money duly arrived st 10:30 this morning

Thanks for all the help and reassurance! The money duly arrived st 10:30 this morning

:thumb:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert