Lowell and credit file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

really

that's naughty

write a letter

give them a copy of the OC default date proof for each

give them 14 days to rectify the errors

or you will lodge a complaint with the ICO.

and seek compensation

dx

Is that all it takes ? Seemed a waste writing those CCA letters but at least they have no docs so something else I can hit them with ...thanks for that

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the CCA is need to prove or disprove their demand for money

nothing to do with the defaults.

puts you in a better position to demand a smaller F&F mind

if you wanted to waste your money on the outside chance they'll remove the defaults totally...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks ! Im following up the defaults with those OC's now ! What if Lowells comes back stating I acknowledged debt in 2014 or something similar because I am sure that is the trick they will play to keep this debt open as long as possible on my credit file

acknowledging the debt re Statute Barred is nothing to do with defaults and cra file

dx

Edited by Andyorch
edit

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well got a letter this morning on one of my CCA requests to say they are still asking OC for documentation

..it has now well over the 30 day period after the 12+2

so is it worth sending a letter to say they have not complied with my CCA S77/78 request ?

no letter they know they have not complied with the Rule, do not do their job for them,

So this is best left alone as stalemate really ? They have no docs and as such cannot take me to court for now !

They could continue going through court procedure but if the CCA1974 is prior to April etc 2007 they need to produce evidence, Lowells and most other play you against them in the hope you cave in through lack of knowledge, but most will discontinue or get case stayed just before a court hearing.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

So this is best left alone as stalemate really ? They have no docs and as such cannot take me to court for now !

Just ignore it. If theyre dumb enough to try and issue a claim, you can use non prodcution of valid documents as part of your defence. Although lowell would have already started court action if they thought they could win.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Is that all it takes ? Seemed a waste writing those CCA letters but at least they have no docs so something else I can hit them with ...thanks for that

If I SAR the OC they should send me the default notice as well ! What happens if they no longer have the documentation ?

How else can I prove the original default date ?

There is actually no remit for the oc to supply a copy of the DN

All there has to be is evidence like say in the comms log

That one was sent

No harm in ringing them and asking though all the paperwork

Would be useful!!

and they

Who and what were the debts too

and they

There is actually no remit for the oc to supply a copy of the DN

All there has to be is evidence like say in the comms log

That one was sent

No harm in ringing them and asking though all the paperwork

Would be useful!!

Sorry can you clarify comms log ?

Activity log then

and they

Already answered post 26

and they

Already answered post 26

Got it thanks !

Quick update from Cr@pbot who have bought one of my overdrafts from Halifax.

They send a letter with a letter attached from Halifax to say Cr@pbot have purchased the debt in 2016

and can report my data etc etc .. is this in the proper format just one letter from Halifax ?

Also is there a way to find out when Halifax wrote this account off and set a zero balance or is it best to call ?

Already answered post 26

Also for copy of Demand/Termination Notice (Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974) do I just write to the OC ? Are they obligated to send this or will it be like a CCA request and post with a £1 PO ?

Thanks....

Got it thanks !

Quick update from Cr@pbot who have bought one of my overdrafts from Halifax. They send a letter with a letter attached from Halifax to say Cr@pbot have purchased the debt in 2016 and can report my data etc etc .. is this in the proper format just one letter from Halifax ?

Also is there a way to find out when Halifax wrote this account off and set a zero balance or is it best to call ?

Normal procedure for two letter one saying goodbye then attached/enclosed one saying hello, There is No CCA 1974 for old overdrafts. Crapquest can just alter the Default entry heading as themselves, but the default date stays the same. Your default letter (original) date stays the same.

do not waste too much time on the points you raised.

others will also comment also.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Normal procedure for two letter one saying goodbye then attached/enclosed one saying hello, There is No CCA 1974 for old overdrafts. Crapquest can just alter the Default entry heading as themselves, but the default date stays the same. Your default letter (original) date stays the same.

Thanks for the swift reply ! They have also included all the transactions for this account so I can at least pick out the charges etc to try and bring the balance down .

Is there anyway to dispute the account apart from charges etc ?

Also for copy of Demand/Termination Notice (Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974) do I just write to the OC ? Are they obligated to send this or will it be like a CCA request and post with a £1 PO ?

Thanks....

You cant really request this unless the matter was of a court claim...a DSAR may identify if it was recalled.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You cant really request this unless the matter was of a court claim...a DSAR may identify if it was recalled.

Cr@pbot and Lowell have sent me documents showing transactions on both these accounts

but no NOA or any letter from Halifax stating they have sold the debts so should these docs not be included ?

Also Lowell have stated in their cover letter that account defaulted in 2014

but funny how on my CRA they have placed default as 2016

when they bought debt so contradicting themselves !

Lowell can only mark it from the date it was assigned to them...irrespective if it was defaulted 2014.It does not mean the start date is 2016.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Lowell can only mark it from the date it was assigned to them...irrespective if it was defaulted 2014.It does not mean the start date is 2016.

So if it was assigned in 2016 they can set the date for this ? I thought that for default dates it had to be when the OC had originally defaulted account or is that only loans and CC ?