Just had WCA

bigissue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just back from my WCA, the nurse was very nice and gave me the impression he would write report in my favour but we will have to wait and see.

Still feel sick with anxiety about it all, after a WCA I feel violated really and it takes a few days to feel normal again. Wish I could just fall asleep until I get my letter.

I have learned to assume a worst case scenario Zero points outcome so matter if the maximus Goon was being a smiling assassin or not, Then if you end up with 0 points it's not as gutting as it would be if you were expecting to of been awarded enough points and placed in either of the 2 groups

I must admit when I had mine in January Tommy I had no great expectation but five days later I was told I was in the support group. It hasn't been a panacea but it has removed some stress from daily living.

Hello all just an update to let you all know I was actually placed back into the support group so it turns out the guy was genuine after all. Its a shame we have to be so nervous about it but of course most of us know from bitter experiance that its just like a game of russian roulette it just depends on who you get.

• 3 weeks later...

hi big issue good for you to be placed in the support group was wondering what descriptors are relevant to you and what in brief were you asked or did you say at the WCA to win the WCA thank you

When I had mine, the assessor seemed very kind and considerate. I got awarded 6 points for each, which means I'm not entitled to either component. I asked for mandatory reconsideration and the DWP decision remained the same. I appealed it and the daily living component wasn't awarded, but I was surprisingly awarded enhanced rate mobility. I was shocked to be honest, and I was even more shocked when I received the backlog of 10 months into my account.

My advice is to be patient if you don't get what you want, go through the process and appeal it.