Universal Credit Issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. Hoping someone can help me. I claimed universal credit on 12th april and believed i had to incur 7 waiting days which is fine then my payment period would run from 20th april to 19th may. I am now being told i wont receive a payment til 2nd june.

I believed the payment should be on 26th.....has anyone got any idea of how i can calculate when it should actually be as this seems an awful long time to wait

Welcome to my world fella... Exactly the same happened to me...

Can i point you here....

https://jsacomplaints.itsshared.net/start

Run through that and itll be escalated for you. (Dont worry about the web address, I used it to complain and it is legit)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Appreciate the help. Complained twice via phone last week and was told today no complaint was even logged hence why i received no phone calls.

Agent gave me an email address on friday to send housing benefit documents to and apparently this isnt policy so a breach there and then got told today i may have to wait another 8 days!

I only wanted to claim for one month for the transition between jobs. No wonder the economy is falling down