style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help please. my appeal has been decline as anticipated but i'm unclear as to what happens next.

I really didn't see the sign for charges it was pitch black and when I returned to the car within 10 minutes with the change for the machine the attendant wrote the ticket and still issued the charge while I was there - this has been ignored on appeal.

They IAS claim state the signs were clear but this is simply not true but will not acknowledge the photo evidence was taken after the ticket was issued - it was one of those situations when I couldn't believe what was happening - they claim I was 5 mins over -

I did pay the fee which was £3 on the evening not realising the chap was in the car park - i ran to my car but he carried on anyway.

Sorry for rambling, I'm devastated! any advice please?

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Please could you fill in and post the information from this forum stikky? Losing at the IAS isn't necessarily a disaster, the forum guys will explain more.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-%283-Viewing%29-nbsp

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you for replying - I tried the link honey Bee pasted but the link didn't do anything. Sorry for being thick but should I just copy and paste what has happened and the response from excel & IAS here?

Edited by greengrassy

Try this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-%283-Viewing%29-nbsp

You owe nothing, but please follow the advice in the link above.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes. But redact any personal identifiers.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D