Lowell/BW ClaimForm - shop direct cat 'debt'***Claim Dismissed***

kay000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Best to start a new thread of your own

Dz

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry for taking this long to update recent events with my lowell battle.

after sending in my supplemental witness statement on the 5/01/17 I'm very happy to announce that i received a general form of judgement from the court stating as follows:

Before District judge xxxxx sitting at the County Court at XXXxXXX

Upon hearing the Solicitor for the Claimant and Defendant neither appearing not being represented

IT IS ORDERED THAT

Claim dismissed.

Dated 10 Jan 22017.

Hurrayyyyy!! Thanks for all the support and very useful advice i got here.

Really very grateful guys.

Well done, that's fantastic!

Does that mean that neither you nor their solicitor attended?[/quote

Thats exactly what it seems, i couldn't attend and going by the judgement form received the claimant didn't either.

To be honest, I reckon there's a fair chance they'll throw in the towel on this if you submit a good enough witness statement that challenges the charges, plus anything else you can drag into it. It's hardly worth them sending someone to court if they think they'll only end up with less than £150 judgement.

As I was saying. :-D

You got lucky here, but well done none the less. It's always best to turn up and represent yourself.

Excellent news thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

As I was saying. :-D

You got lucky here, but well done none the less. It's always best to turn up and represent yourself.

Yeah Sham. I guess so too. I might have even been able to counter claim if i had attended,..lol, . To think that

Claimant even rejected my Tomlin offer,.

Yeah Sham. I guess so too. I might have even been able to counter claim if i had attended,..lol, . To think that

Claimant even rejected my Tomlin offer,.

Claims like these are small change to them, so it's not worth the hassle for them to do further work or settle for less than the full amount. That's why it's always advised to keep making them work, even if you're in a weak position, as it makes it unviable for them and they're likely to give up the chase.

For every one of you, there's probably hundreds of others out there who will unwittingly just pay up on sight of the claim form or accept the CCJ. That's the nature of the game for them. Absolute parasites who prey on the ignorance of good people, often through downright intimidation.

Sham